Page 28 of 153 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

Quote Originally Posted by BAAC View Post
    I love that movie...
    It's a classic!

I’m pretty stocked for mine. Every time I see the thread pop up, a part of me hopes they came in early lol
    Romans 13:4

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    I suspect that some folks are realizing that if they actually want to experience ownership of a Bren 2, they will have to go with a different importer and a standard catalogue (Restricted) Bren 2 "Pistol" or "Carbine". Waiting until September to take delivery may result in prohibition either before you are able to take delivery, or shortly thereafter based on the Lieberal promise to add several hundred more firearms to the Prohib list this coming Fall. Take dellivery of a Restricted model now, and at least you get to enjoy shooting it throughout this summer before they are banned in the Fall. Given the government's stated intention, there is zero advantage in waiting for a NR version with a scheduled Fall delivery. Chances are, you will never receive your pre-sale Bren 2...
    the part where its non restricted and can be used at the farm , woods OR the range is a big plus for the NR in my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    the part where its non restricted and can be used at the farm , woods OR the range is a big plus for the NR in my mind...
    Which is huge!

Quote Originally Posted by rushby View Post
    Which is huge!
    I think the point bartok was making is he’s skeptical non restricted Brens will arrive before a potential ban. Which is kind of pointless to think about for an investment like this since both restricted and non restricted Bren owners will be sitting on a paperweight alike, so may as well order the paperweight that you like better? Just my thought

I think it's important to acknowledge the fact that this rifle is practically guaranteed to be banned, it's only a matter of time.

But when the time comes, would you rather have a restricted Bren or a Non-restricted Bren? I can assure you anyone who owns an AR-15 would love to switch it for the Modern Sporter. Both are banned, but the government will only be knocking doors for one of them. It's worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    I think it's important to acknowledge the fact that this rifle is practically guaranteed to be banned, it's only a matter of time.

But when the time comes, would you rather have a restricted Bren or a Non-restricted Bren? I can assure you anyone who owns an AR-15 would love to switch it for the Modern Sporter. Both are banned, but the government will only be knocking doors for one of them. It's worth the wait.
    unironically this

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post

Seconded. Not everyone will share the sentiment, but it's one that I share.

@Marstar
    Is it possible to also order an separate (stripped?) upper receiver for the Bren 2ms ??
    Click, Bang.

Can I pre order the 5.56 model?