Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Handguns at SFRC, June 5th, Noon Update

Quote Originally Posted by greedyharris View Post
    I really want one of these too, but the scarcity/cost of the 5.7x28 ammo has me hesitating.

Reliablegun has some in stock

https://www.reliablegun.com/en/fn-he...-max-50rds-box
    I know what you mean. I've been looking to add a 357 revolver and ended up with the 57 bc always wanted one.

Thanks for the link on the ammo. Been looking for days...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    A few notes. SFRC is the only vendor who did not provide reference numbers, other vendors did within 3 days after ordering. I may also note that other vendor's transfers have been approved now for orders placed after I placed my order at SFRC.

I also noted that while other vendors have not scraped free shipping over certain amounts, SFRC did scrap it without notice. The usual father's day sale did not happen as well.

I will take my business somewhere else next time.

Firearms outlet Canada also doesn't provide transfer reference number

We’ve been sending lots of reference numbers but we didn’t at the beginning as we were swamped and we’re focusing on transfers as many suspected they could be stopped at any time. With 3500 plus transfers to do that was our focus. Feel free to email and ask for one if you didn’t get one.

Father’s Day sale, we were swamped and couldn’t handle any more volume…why would we put a sale on and further swamp us.

Free shipping, we haven’t advertised that in months, if not longer.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    A few notes. SFRC is the only vendor who did not provide reference numbers, other vendors did within 3 days after ordering. I may also note that other vendor's transfers have been approved now for orders placed after I placed my order at SFRC.

I also noted that while other vendors have not scraped free shipping over certain amounts, SFRC did scrap it without notice. The usual father's day sale did not happen as well.

I will take my business somewhere else next time.

I ordered a pistol a month ago. Do you guys email when it's ready for pick up? Nor sure if it's there waiting or I need to come by?

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy 08 View Post
    I ordered a pistol a month ago. Do you guys email when it's ready for pick up? Nor sure if it's there waiting or I need to come by?
    We will. The CFO will also email you an approval notice. Ontario is about 2 months behind on transfers.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    SFRC is the only vendor who did not provide reference numbers, other vendors did within 3 days after ordering. I may also note that other vendor's transfers have been approved now for orders placed after I placed my order at SFRC.
    I'll comment...

I bought 6 handguns after the 'freeze' announcement, NONE of them with SFRC and the ONLY store that has sent me a Ref# was Tenda via email. I have not chased the other vendors for Ref#'s as I do not want to waste their time. None of my transfers have been completed & they range from June 3rd to June 22nd.

I've been an SFRC customer in the past & will continue to be in the future. I felt it necessary to comment on your statement as it's simply not true.
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Bought lots from Ryan, still a fan, but I can see everyone is twitchy... these are twitchy times.

CGN Regular
    Will you restock handguns until fall or is it over? I’m not over my bucket list…

Especially 357/38spl revolvers.

CGN Regular
    I agree!!!
    I ordered from others and not a peep in three weeks.
    Kinda nerve racking, but let’s stand together!!
    If I bug, call, and email it’s taking time away from getting firearms in the hands of others!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I'll comment...

I bought 6 handguns after the 'freeze' announcement, NONE of them with SFRC and the ONLY store that has sent me a Ref# was Tenda via email. I have not chased the other vendors for Ref#'s as I do not want to waste their time. None of my transfers have been completed & they range from June 3rd to June 22nd.

I've been an SFRC customer in the past & will continue to be in the future. I felt it necessary to comment on your statement as it's simply not true.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast