Page 39 of 153 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353637383940414243444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS NON-Restricted MAJOR UPDATE Post 587

See it that way..faster than order and wait for 18/24 months for an electric car..

gonna spend that extra 3k on something else and hope an pray. If worst comes true, I'll spend it on a nice scope at MS.

Haven't bothered to check this thread since I put my money down as I knew it would only lead to disappointment. haha As predictable as the sinking feeling one gets every time you hear Trudeau speak on ANY topic.
    Once the war in Ukraine started and I saw all those Bren 2 rifles out in the field I knew the date would be pushed. Seemed sensible to be putting rifles in the hands of soldiers fighting a war vs getting them to us recreational shooters in Canuckland, though it seems they have plenty of other rifles to choose from now. Who knows.
    Anyhow, I'll be waiting just to support Marstar .. and I really want one (NR). Probably never see it but it's only $300 sitting there and that is barely a full tank of fuel in a regular diesel pickup today in Trudeau's progressive Canada. What to buy while waiting is the conundrum as there are a few new options out there as of recent. Firearms and ammo are gonna end up a far better investment than leaving your excess pesos in the bank, that's for sure.

there is one NR bren2 for demo at TACCOM by North Sylva... i get to touch and handle it while there...

i would be lying to say i dont want one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chinbb View Post
    there is one NR bren2 for demo at TACCOM by North Sylva... i get to touch and handle it while there...

i would be lying to say i dont want one!!!
    Wish I could have made it there. Lucky you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiches View Post
    Haven't bothered to check this thread since I put my money down as I knew it would only lead to disappointment. haha As predictable as the sinking feeling one gets every time you hear Trudeau speak on ANY topic.
    Once the war in Ukraine started and I saw all those Bren 2 rifles out in the field I knew the date would be pushed. Seemed sensible to be putting rifles in the hands of soldiers fighting a war vs getting them to us recreational shooters in Canuckland, though it seems they have plenty of other rifles to choose from now. Who knows.
    Anyhow, I'll be waiting just to support Marstar .. and I really want one (NR). Probably never see it but it's only $300 sitting there and that is barely a full tank of fuel in a regular diesel pickup today in Trudeau's progressive Canada. What to buy while waiting is the conundrum as there are a few new options out there as of recent. Firearms and ammo are gonna end up a far better investment than leaving your excess pesos in the bank, that's for sure.
    this is the way

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What to buy while waiting is the conundrum as there are a few new options out there as of recent. Firearms and ammo are gonna end up a far better investment than leaving your excess pesos in the bank, that's for sure.
    In interim you may want a WK Gen 2, or splurge a bit more on and get a 180 with a more robust/flexible piston system, like the Crusader Templar or Sterling R18MK2.
    I wont advertise other dealers in Marstar's forum
    Last edited by MarstarCanada; 09-12-2022 at 10:34 AM.

We appreciate your support, we are sad with the delay but still very excited to get these in!
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sorry, my bad, I should have checked what you carried, please edit out any of the options I mentioned that you do not carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Sorry, my bad, I should have checked what you carried, please edit out any of the options I mentioned that you do not carry.
    No worries bud
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca