Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sharing my FOC journey

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    What does what you receive as a transfer # from a non sponsor have to do what the OP stated as a completed transaction??
    Also THIS IS NOT about getting the transfer # but telling them it is completed by letting them now it is now in HIS name.

So again, he let them know the transfer is complete, then drag their feet.
    From my experience, I emailed the other CGN sponsors when I bought from them the same, and within 24hrs I had tracking my pistols were on their way.....
    well you met better shops that this one or tenda. last thread on another sponsor place did not last ... but good luck on your endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by chinbb View Post
    Sorry to hear your experience. I have actually been to their storefront very recently (last 72 hours). Their storefront is closed to public now in order to reserve all their human capital in dealing with shipping the restricted's. There is also a note taped outside saying the storefront is now closed and orders can only be made online only.

Now I might have gotten lucky as one staffer saw me wandering outside and was kind enough to let me into the store to complete my purchase without an online order.

I am not writing this to defend them but I do truly believe they are very understaffed at the moment and everyone there is trying the best they can.

I do believe they are staffed during their regular business hours (just not around the phone to pickup) and there is a high likelihood they can let you pickup your restricted on the spot (you are saving them works after all).

I wish you the best brother!!
    a person making minimum wage (how much now? assuming $15 per hour?) raised a huge debt to buy a nice super racing car (let's say $300,000 to be a modest Porsche), and spent rest of his life to recover from the financial debt.
    get the moral of this analogy? if you cannot afford it, don't do it. If you can't process the volume of the orders, shut the f--king down your pathetic business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    well you met better shops that this one or tenda. last thread on another sponsor place did not last ... but good luck on your endeavors.
    WTF is your incoherent rambling going on about!?!?!
    Fingers crossed all your transfers go smooth......
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    a person making minimum wage (how much now? assuming $15 per hour?) raised a huge debt to buy a nice super racing car (let's say $300,000 to be a modest Porsche), and spent rest of his life to recover from the financial debt.
    get the moral of this analogy? if you cannot afford it, don't do it. If you can't process the volume of the orders, shut the f--king down your pathetic business.
    LoL the world would be a whole lot nicer if all businesses operate based on the your principle wouldn't it?
    Though I would guess there wouldn't be too many businesses left.

Picked up a restricted from FOC. 17 days to get the transfer into the system. Once the CFO had the transfer completed it took them a week to ship. About 50% of my phone calls and emails were answered one of which did provide the reference number. I was very wary that they didn't have the restricted due to the unusually long timeframe to enter the transfer.

Not overly pleased with the timelines but it's in the mail and should arrive this week so at least I'm getting what I ordered. Better than a different retailer that wrote me a day after purchasing a very hard to find item saying it was oversold and a refund was going to be issued.

I dont get why people go on public forums and ##### about how they had to wait a bit longer for their purchase to go through or the gun store didn't answer the phone/email the first time.
    People need to chill the fu(k out. These guns stores are doing the best they can bc they are overwhelmed with order. OP and everyone else that are bitching are reason the firearms in Canada is doom to fail. The is no strong rifle community bc everyone cares about themselves and no one looks at the bigger picture of supporting the sport, the gun clubs and the gun stores.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    I dont get why people go on public forums and ##### about how they had to wait a bit longer for their purchase to go through or the gun store didn't answer the phone/email the first time.
    People need to chill the fu(k out. These guns stores are doing the best they can bc they are overwhelmed with order. OP and everyone else that are bitching are reason the firearms in Canada is doom to fail. The is no strong rifle community bc everyone cares about themselves and no one looks at the bigger picture of supporting the sport, the gun clubs and the gun stores.

You can only sugar coat crap service for so long. OP just wants what belongs to him. How long should he wait before complaining ?? FOC is quickly turning into a Dumpster Fire of a Firearms Store. They didn't have half the inventory of some other dealers, that continue to provide fantastic Customer Service.

I guess these days, just asking for your Property to be shipped out , is asking too much in your books eh ???

Yes, for me it has been almost two weeks since my ATT went through. I have had 3 other ATTs go through at the same time from 3 different shops and have received all those already, meanwhile FOC hasn't eve shipped mine yet. I don't get how they can be so behind on shipping at the snail pace that ATTs are being approved. Definitely would order from any other shop besides these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    WTF is your incoherent rambling going on about!?!?!
    Fingers crossed all your transfers go smooth......
    LOL. bfiles you made my whole day with your extreme frustration trying to read and comprehend the other fella's Frenglish....I feel the same frustration with the now blocked kamlooky.
    ABSTINENCE MAKES THE CHURCH GROW FONDLERS

FOC sucks balls, lost my business, as well as every other firearm owner I have spoken to.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast