Page 14 of 174 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: Amendment G4 to Bill C-21 is sweeping ban on semi auto shotguns AND rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Last edited by BlackVoid; 12-08-2022 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polish-Jack View Post
    Where can I find the list? All I see is a copy paste from the email.
    In the email you recieve when you are a member, Joined yet?

these new prohibitions will include:

SKS
    IWI Tavor & X-95
    all AR180 and variants
    Canuck bullpup shotguns
    Crusader Arms
    Kel-Tec Sub2000 (and others)
    JR Carbine
    Kriss Vector
    Ruger PC Carbine
    GSG 16
    GSG 15
    Norinco T97 NSR
    Benelli MR1
    Benelli M4
    all B&T models
    countless others
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Not only that, but if a licensed gun owner DOES flip their ####, that will just be MORE REASON for the Liberals to ban more ####.

In addition to that definition it sounds like there will be a schedule of specific models they want banned, and the SKS is on that schedule.

My only hesitation with thinking so is that the SKS is a favoured and common rifle with the Indigenous peoples. I have a hard time seeing JT doing that. But who knows...

I just want to point out that if there are a million sks in Canada and they sell for 600, then that's 600 million just for them. I mean, the price tag on this is insane. It's also almost as if they want tone kicked out of the west again.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlypeg View Post
    (g) a firearm that is a rifle or shotgun, that is capable of discharging centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner and that is designed to accept a detachable cartridge magazine with a capacity greater than five cartridges of the type for which the firearm was originally designed

So if we modify the firearm to take a different cartridge than it was originally designed for, and change it from a fixed magazine to a detachable magazine, that is legal. So a Garand modified to take 6.5 creedmore and detachable mags is good to go.
    Until the change the laws/add more guns...don't look for a "loop hole" or be "happy" a few slip through the crack...this whole thing needs to be scrapped.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    hese new prohibitions will include:

SKS
    IWI Tavor & X-95
    all AR180 and variants
    Canuck bullpup shotguns
    Crusader Arms
    Kel-Tec Sub2000 (and others)
    JR Carbine
    Kriss Vector
    Ruger PC Carbine
    GSG 16
    GSG 15
    Norinco T97 NSR
    Benelli MR1
    Benelli M4
    all B&T models
    countless others
    Yeah but whats the source on that list for the Benelli M4 or the GSG16 ?

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    Garands are about to get very expensive in Canada...
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
    Simply disgusting.

Poor justifications aside, they is going to cost billions given the number of guns that have been banned. Terrible decision at a time when the federal budget is stretched enough and people are reeling from inflation.
    Pardon my ignorance, there is obviously 2 difference types of Prohibitions here. The 12.6 kind of Prohibition and this.... new.... kind of Prohibition? From what I understand they haven't deemed either or. No mention of buyback and ect. Either way though... this is a shocker even for the Liberals.

Either way... don't comply, go cons, and f*<k the Turd.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeltheCatholic View Post
    My only hesitation with thinking so is that the SKS is a favoured and common rifle with the Indigenous peoples. I have a hard time seeing JT doing that. But who knows...

I just want to point out that if there are a million sks in Canada and they sell for 600, then that's 600 million just for them. I mean, the price tag on this is insane. It's also almost as if they want tone kicked out of the west again.

Why do people think they will be reimbursed market value for confiscated firearms ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Desjard's Avatar
    Next will be lever guns

Then break actions

Then single shots.

Because the "well at least it's not my gun" crowd never understood what was in front of them.
    Yeah I support PPC
    Pierre Poilievre for Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by SustainingGopher View Post
    Ya, still lots of “is this gun safe?”, “what about my x?”, “will I still be able to use my X?”, “will they pay me if I turn in my X?”

Everyone should be ####ing outraged by this.
    We were locked away in our homes or otherwise forced to leave jobs for months at a time over a flu with a 99.99% survival rate. The libs literally torpedoed the economy over it to the cheers of a majority of Canadians. Then when people protested the mandates (to force people to take an experimental vax they didn’t need), they were labelled extremists, had bank accounts frozen, and some were beaten by the Queens Cowboys. Now inflation is up and everything is less affordable and I still can’t buy a house on two incomes.

This country is lost and will roll over again and again. We are passed the ‘outrage’ point, there should be tribunals and the PM and anyone in his cabinet over the past three years should be hung.

This shouldn’t surprise a soul on this forum with a pair of eyes and ears, connected to a functioning brain.

I’m not turning in a thing.

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

"Covenants without the sword are but words, and of no strength to secure a man at all." - Hobbes