Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: RCMP "E" Division Broadcast reguarding Ruger 10/22 rifle magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    With just a few posts, this issue brought you to life? Curious.
    If you must know, I have been out of the rifle scene for years, My stuff has been in the safe for years waiting for my retirement. Now i am in my golden years, enjoying my collection and some pissant is gonna say no you cant do that??? As for no posts or few posts in this forum..... I only speak out when i have to... no facebook... no twitter... no forums...none of that s..t I will leave that to you young fellas. I joined this forum to read and stay in the loop not to have a post count of usless crap.Wolverine ..You guys are the best Thanks for bringing this issue to light

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fastmax View Post
    If you must know, I have been out of the rifle scene for years, My stuff has been in the safe for years waiting for my retirement. Now i am in my golden years, enjoying my collection and some pissant is gonna say no you cant do that??? As for no posts or few posts in this forum..... I only speak out when i have to... no facebook... no twitter... no forums...none of that s..t I will leave that to you young fellas. I joined this forum to read and stay in the loop not to have a post count of usless crap.Wolverine ..You guys are the best Thanks for bringing this issue to light
    Sorry...sometimes the tinfoil gets to tight!!!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

What he said.

Sounds good to me. Enjoy. And thank you for standing up! I appreciate it and others do too.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Which also ends the use of XCR mags in rifles, through the same logic.

Though it is indeed a sound argument - you cannot have it both ways, however.
    Well, one way allows for pistols to have 25, 50 and even 110 rounds in one mag/drum. The other allows for a rifle to have 10 rounds instead of 5. What do you think is the priority? Also, I would wager there are just as many, if not more, 10 and 10+ round mags being legally used in center-fire rifles across Canada, than there are 5 round mags. All thanks to a loop-hole the gov't provided us. I think it makes a great case that having more than 5 rounds is not a safety hazard and again clearly not a priority. Right now, the Ruger 10/22 mag is the issue at hand that is heating up and about to boil over, necessitating some kind of solution. I was simply pointing out that this is could be that solution. The gov't could enact it, without even addressing XCR or other AR-pistol mags. So, yes... we very well could have it both ways.
    Last edited by Bad Lieutenant; 07-28-2016 at 03:56 AM.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rangebob View Post
    It equates cars to a semi-automatic rimfire firearm's semi-prohibited magazine.
    It ends with "think of the children."

It's written for us, no one else.
    And thus my sarcasm detector went of, and I grinned at its humor.
    Someone gets it...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by RRWW View Post
    How is a legal citizen in Canada even begin to know what's bull#### and what's not these days. I have like 2 of these mags. If they are illegal I want to know the truth. Can you do us all service and find out if this is reality or fiction?
    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/n...-07-27-eng.htm

Buy em all up boys and girls.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So if all 10-22 magazines must be pinned to 10 rds and this has always been the case then why in bulletin 72 didnt they say all 10-22 magazines must be pinned to 10rds instead of specifying and only refer to the BX-25? I call BS. The magazine was not designed for the charger. The charger was designed to take the magazine
    Last edited by Komodo; 07-28-2016 at 07:24 AM.

I will not be reacting in any way to any further "ideas" about firearms and safety from the government. I was a part of that machine for a long time and I know exactly how they work their magic. There is never any thought given to the rights and freedoms of an individual or how they are being infringed upon. In the name of public safety they twist the clamps tighter and tighter and expect full compliance without hesitation.

I complied with every liberty sucking idea that they came up with up until now.

Now I will be on my ranch doing my thing with my legally purchased items, bothering no one and not expecting to be bothered by anyone.....
    There's nothing like riding a fine horse through new country. Augustus (Gus) McCrae, Lonesome Dove