Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NANUK RIFLE CASE SALE + BALLISTOL + FREE SHIPPING ALL WEEK for 995, 990 and 990 AR

Yes, that is correct, it is a secret for CGN customers only. Asmir was away on competition for the long weekend so we did not have time to update the products on the page.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    I assume canister and oils added after didn’t see that option in the checkout
    Yes, that is correct, it is a secret for CGN customers only. Asmir was away on competition for the long weekend so we did not have time to update the products on the page.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Quote Originally Posted by 69firebird View Post
    I stood on your double rifle case at a show and it flexes- my pelican case of the same size does not flex at all. My pelican is a much sturdier.
    Sorry did not see this one...

It's simple, NANUK uses resin NK-7 that is flexible, 10% lighter and is more resistant to cold and frost. Therefore NANUK cases do not crack, do not break, bounce in case of impact and return to their shape when they are forcefully compressed.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

The deal is still on
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Best case for the dollar on the market! the valve system is 10x what Pelican has nevermind the clasps they use! Superior in every way!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

1 vote for Nanuk over Pelican here too

Last day for.this mega deal
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

CGN Regular
    I don't get why Nanuk puts freaking TSA locks on their cases.

Based on all of my dealings with TSA and flying firearms: you are not permitted to lock firearm cases with TSA approved locks. They must be locked with standard (non-TSA) locks.

From the TSA:
    Only the passenger should retain the key or combination to the lock unless TSA personnel request the key to open the firearm container to ensure compliance with TSA regulations.

TSA doesn't ever open firearms cases outside of your presence. They X-Ray the case with you present before sending it down the chute, that is their only opportunity to open it.

That is the reason why NANUK provides the stainless ring inlet to over lock with a padlock.
    The TSA lock on our Nanuk was not created just for gun cases, but created for any Nanuk case.

Very small percentage of people actually take their cases to US.

BTW, from personal experience, I have traveled with TSA locks only to US. That was never an issue. I had other issues, but that is for another thread...
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

do you have any that have the precut foam for a Ruger RPR
    Aim True, Be Safe and Have a Nice Day, IG @canadianarmschannel

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast