Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: FX-9 Canadian Release!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by P90rippin View Post
    It may be time at a minimum to not buy any more tariff/national taxed products from the US. Everyone should cancel the orders and send a clear message to Americans and let them deal with their elected circus.
    Why is it ok for Canada to impose a 35% tariff on steel but U.S can’t impose a 25% tariff in response. It is what it is, until we get some leaders in this country that can negotiate.

As much as I think our current federal government is insidious, this item is 100% because of the current US federal government.

BANNED
    I'm not on the pre order list but will be buying one of these straight up when they land, regardless of price increase

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    Well I’m not a lawyer but I have taken several law courses in a professional capacity. This seems like breach of contract to me and one of the remedies available is a court order requiring Wolverine to fulfill the original terms of their agreement.

The last time I preordered from them, there was no clause whatsoever in that sales agreement allowing them to modify the price after the fact. But I’m glad I’m not in this mess this time around
    cool your jets friend,nobody is suing Wolverine over this dumb toy,take a pill relax,cancel your order,put it towards something else,something netter like the Ruger PC9,Wolverine might even swap your deposit over to one of those even,and cops wont give you a second look when you're playing in the field,good luck with that with the FX9

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain112 View Post
    Why is it ok for Canada to impose a 35% tariff on steel but U.S can’t impose a 25% tariff in response. It is what it is, until we get some leaders in this country that can negotiate.
    you got it,,but most canadians just react and throw a tantrum,NEVER nothering to go look at tariffs that CANADA imposes on US goods,and NOW that the US is finally waking up and protecting THEIR TRADE,sensitive Canadians are in an uproar,Canada has been doing this kind of horse#### for decades,and NOW their being called on it,you want free trade,it has to go BOTH ways,but with Liberal morons running the country,nothing good will ever happen until they get ####canned just like Ontario just destroyed the Liberal party,why is it that US citizens can come into Canada,buy $1500.00 worth and declare it at their border and pay ZERO fees,but a Canadian goes to the US and gets nailed for every dollar Canada can rip off of you,and then they get in a tizzy because so many people are smuggling in tons of goods and they're upset they're loosing revenue,

CGN Regular William_mississauga's Avatar
    Wolverine thanks for the the call to update me on the problem. These things happen and apreachate being given the option
    To withdraw from preorder with full refund. It still looks like a great rifle and look forward to shooting it.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    you got it,,but most canadians just react and throw a tantrum,NEVER nothering to go look at tariffs that CANADA imposes on US goods,and NOW that the US is finally waking up and protecting THEIR TRADE,sensitive Canadians are in an uproar,Canada has been doing this kind of horse#### for decades,and NOW their being called on it,you want free trade,it has to go BOTH ways,but with Liberal morons running the country,nothing good will ever happen until they get ####canned just like Ontario just destroyed the Liberal party,why is it that US citizens can come into Canada,buy $1500.00 worth and declare it at their border and pay ZERO fees,but a Canadian goes to the US and gets nailed for every dollar Canada can rip off of you,and then they get in a tizzy because so many people are smuggling in tons of goods and they're upset they're loosing revenue,
    this is unreal......it blows my mind

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    this is unreal......it blows my mind
    what i mean is,Canadians go into the US and purchase goods,and get nailed coming back in with taxes and duties,unless you've been away 9 days and then you get a exemption on $900.00,a US citizen comes into Canada and purchases $1500.00 worth of goods,goes home the same day and pays NOTHING, basicaly the US doesn't mind their citizens cross border shopping,but the protectionists in Canada want to discourage us from shopping in the US as much as possible,and you wonder why the US is finally waking up,what if the US decided to do the same ####ty thing to their cross border shoppers as Canada does,how much revenue do you thing Canadian retailers would loose,i would be nice for both countries to use the same system,make it fair for both sides,that's all i meant by that,

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    what i mean is,Canadians go into the US and purchase goods,and get nailed coming back in with taxes and duties,unless you've been away 9 days and then you get a exemption on $900.00,
    Just to be correct after 48 hours we have an exemption of 800.00 per person

I really don't see a problem here. If $150 means so much to you, then you probably should not be buying the gun in the first place but spending that money on rent or food or whatever else you need. I mean, come on...it is a lousy $150! You spend that on dinner at a restaurant. If that $150 is actually that important to you, then just ask them to refund your deposit and buy a cheaper gun. No reason to cry and whine about it.