Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: BCL15 Upper/Lower Sets $89.95, Non Cerakoted...in the Raw

Double post!

Quote Originally Posted by Bert_PL View Post
    So after seeing another thread about swapping pistol calibers and registration info, I got curious as to these.... The registration lists frame only. All my other registrations have a barrel length specified. After completing this build with a barrel is the CFO supposed to be notified to update these registrations?
    Yes, you have to call in on completion with barrel length and caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by DealersAdvocate View Post
    Yes, you have to call in on completion with barrel length and caliber.

Cool, Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    If it’s not sorted out by Tuesday, we’re just going to start issuing refunds to the effected people.

Ryan
    Ryan I am more than willing to hold off and wait it out. This is gonna be a slow build for me anyways.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    The Cerama Coat was super easy to apply. I'm really happy with the Olive Drab. It's a little darker than I expected but I'm digging it. Now to gather some parts!Name:  2018-08-14 21.46.16.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  33.4 KB
    Name:  20180814_214253.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  33.0 KB

Marcie will be contacting the remaining 21 people who ordered these and processing refunds/cancelling the orders. They still aren't transferred into our inventory and from our calls today it doesn't look like it will happen any time soon. Our apologies for the issues but the it's beyond our control at this point.

Ryan

Marcie will be contacting the remaining 21 people who ordered these and processing refunds/cancelling the orders. They still aren't transferred into our inventory and from our calls today it doesn't look like it will happen any time soon. Our apologies for the issues but the it's beyond our control at this point.

Ryan
    Thanks anyways Ryan, appreciate you working to get these transferred.

Ryan
    Damn, this really sucks. Is there any way to contact the people who were affected by this when these do get transferred to you guys, so that we can get first crack at ordering these again?

My son ordered and payed for a set , you guys say you cant supply now issuing him refund ? Whats going on ?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    The Cerama Coat was super easy to apply. I'm really happy with the Olive Drab. It's a little darker than I expected but I'm digging it. Now to gather some parts!Name:  2018-08-14 21.46.16.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  33.4 KB
    Name:  20180814_214253.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  33.0 KB
    That looks really good. Definitely darker than the green I was expecting. Have you ever done a handguard? I’m still weighing my options for the entire build but I want the handguard done. Looks difficult tho!