Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DA Kodiak Shorty & Super Shorty Mag Fed Teaser

These actually look pretty good... any chances of larger magazines? rail for the receiver? rails to attach to the forend? are those m-lok slots in the forend like magpul?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Butcherbill View Post
    Who’s talking about modding anything, if something breaks on a Turkish gun you’ll be waiting around hoping you can get parts for them. On an 870 clone you just replace it with a Remington part, I’ll take that over maybe getting parts support. Yrmv
    Hey Bill..I've dealt with CA on various warranty issues and they go out of their way to make things right
    20 years from now ?? who knows? That's why you always get at least 2 of everything

Bigger mags than 5 rounders? It IS a pump action after all, so why not take advantage of the fact?

I know there are issues of compatibility with the other semi auto Turkish shotguns, but it shouldn't be too hard to make them different enough to not fit in a Derya or Typhoon.

The Mossberg is cool but the mags are HUGE. The 870 DM looks nice, but only 6 round mags kinda suck. I would love to see mags for these with a 8, 9, or 10 round capacity. And maybe some drums that hold even more.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Butcherbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Hey Bill..I've dealt with CA on various warranty issues and they go out of their way to make things right
    20 years from now ?? who knows? That's why you always get at least 2 of everything
    No doubt about canam taking care of you, they’ve always been good like that. If there aren’t parts available in a few years then there aren’t parts available, I’ll take my chances with my 870 clones. They’re bulletproof and I will be able to get anything that breaks or wears out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    any rails or pre drilled holes for optics? a reddot on the 12 inch would make for a wicked little 3 gun shotty

Quote Originally Posted by Butcherbill View Post
    Looks pretty much the same as a mag fed grizzly or the new Remington 870dm to me but doesn’t have the 870 parts support going for it.
    The mag well on this has a bit more flow. The magwell on the 870DM looks like someone had a bunch of spare parts laying aroung and decided to bolt them to their 870 in thwir garage one evening. They could have done much better with their resources

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Butcherbill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janesy View Post
    The mag well on this has a bit more flow. The magwell on the 870DM looks like someone had a bunch of spare parts laying aroung and decided to bolt them to their 870 in thwir garage one evening. They could have done much better with their resources
    I like the fact that the magwell on th Rem can be unbolted to make cleaning easier, not that it’s hard to clean the magwell on the grizzly but being able to remove it would be nice, I still prefer the 870 lineup or magfed grizzlies to a Turkish version.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Remember when the grizzlys came out ? Pretty much all the same banter . Too Heavy! Crappy finish ! Cheep plastic stocks ! Don't cycle smoothly ! What parts fit what ? If it had this or that ! Guess what ! Now they are almost a Canadian icon ( in the short barrel shot gun realm ) they are still shooting , parts came out to fit other parts on them even some new parts just for them . So I am not to worried , if they are any good ( got Faith in canada ammo , they have brought good stuff in to us in the past ) they will be around a good long time . And if for any reasons something does come up I believe they will make it right as they have done in the past . Any hay ! They will be good cheep fun guns ( bang for the buck !) Just as the Grizzlys were and still are . If you expect or want something more fancy there are other firearms merchants that will build something more to your tastes . As of now I have my eye on one of them Chromed up mag shortys . But thats just me , and may be a hole bunch of other guns nuts !

Interested!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post

The magazines are 5 shot magazines. We will have spares and retail on the spare magazines should be about $39.99.

We have stock options coming with the order, AR-15 style stocks, pistol grip, etc..
    Any chance on larger cap mags in the future?

Does that include wood by any chance?
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast