Thread: Arms East USA

Arms East USA

I ordered some magazines from their US site last year. Everything went well until the magazines hit the border, and they somehow disappeared. Tracking showed them there for months, but they must have slipped through the cracks into never-never land. Through it all Arms East were really excellent, we had good communication. Eventually we both agreed that they were not going to show up, and they initiated a full refund to me. As so long a time frame had passed there was an issue refunding my card. They very quickly created a cheque and mailed it to me. Thanks for the excellent service Joe and Walter!
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

GunNutz
    I'm in the same boat. Mags have been sitting in Mississauga for two months now, friggin Canada Post... I'm still holding up hope, the guys at arm's east are starting complaint or whatever with the posties
    HBAR or GTFO

Similar situation for me, ordered mags from Arms East USA Summer 2020, and just received shortly after Christmas. Very fast shipping, then sat in Mississauga postal plant for months. Eventually, I was notified that the magazines were prohibited weapons and subject to seizure. I would be given my recourse options in 10-12 months, due to covid.

Barry from Arms East Canada was a huge help, through his intervention, my package was ultimately released and delivered. I did have to pay the duties, which is fine and expected.

Overall, Arms East is doing a great job given the circumstances. Also, I just saw the news (Jan 22) that CBSA has withdrawn from the postal plant in Mississauga, so I fear the wait will be even longer for the above folks.
    "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome"

I bought an expensive trigger from them shortly before the OIC. A few days later the rifle got banned and I had no use for that trigger anymore since I couldn’t take it to the range. I asked them for a refund & they immediately responded within an hour and issued me a refund. Love these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by zulu5 View Post
    Similar situation for me, ordered mags from Arms East USA Summer 2020, and just received shortly after Christmas. Very fast shipping, then sat in Mississauga postal plant for months. Eventually, I was notified that the magazines were prohibited weapons and subject to seizure. I would be given my recourse options in 10-12 months, due to covid.

Barry from Arms East Canada was a huge help, through his intervention, my package was ultimately released and delivered. I did have to pay the duties, which is fine and expected.

Overall, Arms East is doing a great job given the circumstances. Also, I just saw the news (Jan 22) that CBSA has withdrawn from the postal plant in Mississauga, so I fear the wait will be even longer for the above folks.

That’s good to know other folks have orders stuck at customs for months! My AR10 and 15 mags are MIA since last April, Joe has been a great guy to deal with, must be a nightmare for them since spring COVID Canada post mess!

Excellent service from these gentlemen!

Quote Originally Posted by zulu5 View Post
    Also, I just saw the news (Jan 22) that CBSA has withdrawn from the postal plant in Mississauga, so I fear the wait will be even longer for the above folks.
    Nice eh? apparently CBSA is NOT considered an essential service...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O

Reloaders just want their ammo to go bang, Handloaders want all their rounds through the same hole.

Adam

Ordered mags from arms east last may. Theyve been sitting in mississauga since june. Apparently it aint a good time to be ordering mags from these us companies. I have since bought the same mags that were on the way from the states from a canadian retailer. They showed up in a week.

CGN Regular
    I have order twice in the last year and they showed up inside of 3 weeks. Lucky I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Danwit View Post
    Ordered mags from arms east last may. Theyve been sitting in mississauga since june. Apparently it aint a good time to be ordering mags from these us companies. I have since bought the same mags that were on the way from the states from a canadian retailer. They showed up in a week.
    Got my mags last week after 8 months, as other have said they were held at CBSA, all packages open, but finally cleared!

GunNutz
    1 week from florida to mississauga, 10 weeks from mississauga to Edmonton. Thanks Arms east and F%@k you canada post.
    HBAR or GTFO