Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6161819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Federal gun grab?

Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    Someone should make a thread with a template letter to send to the PM and MP's, I for one am too lazy to write my own.
    This is the attitude that will make us lose.....I'm not lazy, but am not the greatest at writing letters so I used my own thoughts and mixed that with several examples of letters that members have posted to form my own letters. They don't have to be pieces of literary art but must just get the point across in a polite but assertive way.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Quote Originally Posted by CanAR15 View Post
    This is the attitude that will make us lose.....I'm not lazy, but am not the greatest at writing letters so I used my own thoughts and mixed that with several examples of letters that members have posted to form my own letters. They don't have to be pieces of literary art but must just get the point across in a polite but assertive way.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    Someone should make a thread with a template letter to send to the PM and MP's, I for one am too lazy to write my own.
    Sample sent.

1930s Germany...the people were quiet and did nothing...write your politicians, make your voice heard! Before the RCMP switch to black and silver uniforms...
    PRACTICE, so there'll only be a Singleshotneeded! :-)

Not really a proper comparison considering that gov brought with it immense prosperity, near zero unemployment, national unity and an end of foreign financial exploitation alongside its freedom constraints... We got a recession, a exploited well-fare system, the most divided nation in the West and Foreign corporate dominance of our economy.

Least they can do is let us keep our guns.
    Last edited by Jcav; 03-01-2014 at 07:59 PM.

CGN Regular
    This is a message to the various firearms organizations in Canada. I will gladly become a member of a one voice, unified organization. Until then, I won't waste my money, as I have in the past. So, put away your petty squabbles, unite, and we will add our numbers to make your voice heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Quigly View Post
    This is a message to the various firearms organizations in Canada. I will gladly become a member of a one voice, unified organization. Until then, I won't waste my money, as I have in the past. So, put away your petty squabbles, unite, and we will add our numbers to make your voice heard.
    You might want to reconsider that, just join one of them (or both even better). Most successful operations are a result of two or more pronged attacks on a threat. It doesn't matter if a couple of groups have slightly different personalities, ideologies, etc, the main thing is that they are seeking to eliminate a common threat. And this is a very real and common threat to all of us. If we fall down now, and they know this, we are finished. I do not believe that is going to happen, however, and I believe we shall prevail. CSSA member (and I think I should join the NFA also). We appreciate your comments and need your support, so please get on board. Enjoy the weekend, next week will be even more busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcav View Post
    Not really a proper comparison considering that gov brought with it immense prosperity, near zero unemployment, national unity and an end of foreign financial exploitation alongside its freedom constraints... We got a recession, a exploited well-fare system, the most divided nation in the West and Foreign corporate dominance of our economy.

Least they can do is let us keep our guns.
    Amen. Post of the year award right there.

Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Quigly View Post
    So if they dont unite into 1 orginazation you are going to walk away with your tail between your legs? We need someone, anyone to fight for our rights. Most people will agree 1 organization is more effective than 2 but that's not going to happen right now. Winning this fight first is our priority.
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

Personally, I think a bold statement would be made with tens of thousands of firearms owners marching onto Ottawa's doorstep in cadence, arms in hand, and a message chanted ringing loud and clear that Canada is our Country, and we've had it with the bull####. But, I watch to many movies :P

Letters written and will be in the mailbox Monday AM.
    "They are the most armed, and most free” - Nicolo Macchiavelli, regarding Switzerland