Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Federal gun grab?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerogers View Post
    Personally, I think a bold statement would be made with tens of thousands of firearms owners marching onto Ottawa's doorstep in cadence, arms in hand, and a message chanted ringing loud and clear that Canada is our Country, and we've had it with the bull####. But, I watch to many movies :P

Letters written and will be in the mailbox Monday AM.
    i like your thinking , we probably dream to much ,
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Looks like I'll be writing a letter. And I hate writing letters. $250 donation to the NFA + a membership tonight though. I know it's little, but every little bit helps.

CGN Regular
    I agree with Mr Bear. Join one or both... Just do something... Better than nothing! Be polite, respectful, and patient with non or anti's. Do your homework as to have intelligent, articulate & credible arguments. Everyone is threatened by this. If you hunting rifle types think it doesn't, well, you are mistaken. ALL guns came from military use first then adopted by sportsmen. Even black powder was at one time, state of the art military equipment. Your bolt action is no exception. If this goes unchallenged it will set a legal precedence. It is time to act, Canadians. Do not sit back and do nothing, I implore all to take a half hour of their lives and write letters. As I have just done. I also joined NFA with a modest donation I could afford.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bride85 View Post
    Well, the elite try to take our guns away, its happening not just in Canada, look at what the US Govt is doing their best to confiscate firearms, what the global elite trying to do is to create a world where the mass must obey to the few. They will success if so-called free western country like Canada or the US forbid citizen to have firearms. Honestly, i dont wanna use a hunting rifle to fight for my freedom, i rather have something else. GOVT will like as much power as possible, banning certain firearms will give them more power indeed. IF EVERY CANADIAN CAN REALIZE OWNING A FIREARMS ISN'T JUST FOR HUNTING OR SELF-DEFENSE(stupid law doesnt even allow using firearms for self-defense..) ITS BIGGEST PURPOSE IS TO OVER-THROW GOVERNMENT IF THEY FORGET THEIR ROLE WHICH IS THE SERVE THE PEOPLE. then all of us should against any types of confiscation. I REPEAT, I DO NOT WANT TO USE A SINGLE-SHOT HUNTING RIFLE IN THE EVENTS LIKE THAT, PERIOD!!
    Amen, firearms are to overthrow a corrupt government and replace it with something more in line with freedom and basic human rights, hunting and self defense are a bonus. That's why all the best battle proven rifles are the first to hit the "prohibited" list and the small pistols were axed because they've very good at getting rid of corrupt politicians that only listen to dollars over the voices of the people.

Just look at the secret internal document from the RCMP obtained by a freedom of information request.
    You'll believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by PorkNBeans View Post
    Laughable!!
    No 'bureaucrat' would make a reclassification like this, knowing the backlash, without approval from the PMO.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I hope that's not going to be the content of your letter to your MP and PMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieger View Post
    Amen, firearms are to overthrow a corrupt government and replace it with something more in line with freedom and basic human rights, hunting and self defense are a bonus. That's why all the best battle proven rifles are the first to hit the "prohibited" list and the small pistols were axed because they've very good at getting rid of corrupt politicians that only listen to dollars over the voices of the people.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    Is there a "Blanket" letter that some people can download and sign? This would make it easier as some struggle to write a letter and we need everyone to act on this!
    Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barry F's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunfighterAlpha View Post
    Also if ERT comes "knocking" on my door without undue cause, looks like a break in to me. Have to protect my family the best way I know how. I'm not trying to argue here. I'm just saying if total anarchy hits, so help me if I stand around helpless
    Are you really this retarded?
    Your average lib or dipper is so crooked that when they die, the undertaker has to screw them into the ground.-colt45cz75
    CSSA, NFA, WRP, CPC member....Join now!

Expired Business
    Good day John;
    People simply don't get it do they, we are not talking about firearms here, we are witnessing the authorities assuming the power to ban and seize private property which was legally purchased within the law of the day.

But then again the old timers like us have been preaching this for close to 50 years....

See you next week
    John

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieger View Post
    We cannot use thought or attitude like this in our arguments people. Remember this is how the non-gun public perceives us; as paranoid, obtuse fanatics. Our rights or privileges to gun ownership will not be removed suddenly, but, eroded slowly at first. Then it would get ramped up. We just need to stop it right here, right now. Intelligently. We need to win over the non and anti gun public.