Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Handguns at SFRC, June 5th, Noon Update

@ Chemist. Hey I made a purchase a few days ago but I was contacted by your team about a city of birth verification problem. Lady said she'd try again but I didn't hear back in any capacity to find out if its sorted. Now I'm wondering if everything is fine or I have a serious surprise problem with my personal information on file with the firearms centre. Of course compounding the problem is getting through to them and being hung up on calling in.

Quote Originally Posted by WW2GURU View Post
    @ Chemist. Hey I made a purchase a few days ago but I was contacted by your team about a city of birth verification problem. Lady said she'd try again but I didn't hear back in any capacity to find out if its sorted. Now I'm wondering if everything is fine or I have a serious surprise problem with my personal information on file with the firearms centre. Of course compounding the problem is getting through to them and being hung up on calling in.
    If there was still an issue they would have called or emailed you back again.

I placed an order for a Ruger 57 on June 7th in the morning. Wanted to say thank you for having it in stock and I'll patiently wait for the transfer. Now the hunt for ammo starts.

Hey Chemist

I realize you guys are swamped with paperwork and etc. just curious when you guys will be able to start shipping stuff that has cleared. I got my transfer papers June 3 in Ontario. Thank you

Is there an eta for p09 to be relisted? I have an urban grey one in my cart but cannot check out!

Any Beretta 71s coming?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson 1791
    Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Red face

Shout out to Marcie at SFRC for getting back to me within 2 hours with a non-gun related order issue. Much appreciated !!
    Slava Ukraini! Heroyam Slava!

My wife got a transfer notice email from the BC CFO this morning for an order placed on the 30th. Just to let people know about how long things are taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    My wife got a transfer notice email from the BC CFO this morning for an order placed on the 30th. Just to let people know about how long things are taking.
    Meanwhile, over in Ontario....

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I placed an order for a Ruger 57 on June 7th in the morning. Wanted to say thank you for having it in stock and I'll patiently wait for the transfer. Now the hunt for ammo starts.
    I really want one of these too, but the scarcity/cost of the 5.7x28 ammo has me hesitating.

Reliablegun has some in stock

https://www.reliablegun.com/en/fn-he...-max-50rds-box

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast