Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: In-stock: Type 81 lmg

the drum mag is pretty cool
    however my rifle (SR) is probably close to 14 lbs loaded lol! i can't hold it in offhand ready position long (obviously drum mags aren't for that anyway)

How secure is the Tactical Imports site for making a transaction? I've heard stories of online shops being hacked and credit cards compromised. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryChia View Post
    How secure is the Tactical Imports site for making a transaction? I've heard stories of online shops being hacked and credit cards compromised. Thx.
    They're good to go

I've bought tons of stuff from TI. Best in the biz when it comes to firearms retailers! Never had an issue, and I've got lots of their toys in my safe

Uber Super GunNutz Mikehenrybell's Avatar
    If you don't want to use the credit card you can make etransfer on their web, some dealers are credit card only dunno why.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_e View Post
    I've bought tons of stuff from TI. Best in the biz when it comes to firearms retailers! Never had an issue, and I've got lots of their toys in my safe
    Thank-you or the kind words!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

With the savings I was able to get this plus an extra drum mag, flash hider, sling and a spare parts kit. I also bought 3 extra 5/5 mags but I was super hoping to get some 5/30 mags for those sweet reloads. I tried finding on your website if it comes with any extra mags at all but couldn’t find any information. Two questions, does it come with any mags and are you expecting more 5/30’s to come in? I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already!!! I’m so excited for this lmg. I have been eyeing this for MONTHS and I finally purchased one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Thank-you or the kind words!
    I bought for $1,499 without the free drum. Thanks TI.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteinerRecliner View Post
    With the savings I was able to get this plus an extra drum mag, flash hider, sling and a spare parts kit. I also bought 3 extra 5/5 mags but I was super hoping to get some 5/30 mags for those sweet reloads. I tried finding on your website if it comes with any extra mags at all but couldn’t find any information. Two questions, does it come with any mags and are you expecting more 5/30’s to come in? I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already!!! I’m so excited for this lmg. I have been eyeing this for MONTHS and I finally purchased one.
    Awesome thank-you for your business! Yes more 5/30's are on-route just cleared customs
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

This is a great deal! I paid full price for mine. Kinda surprised not as much love for the LMG.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast