Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black rifle coffee company

CGN Regular
    I love S&J - but not BRCC. BBB - you should dump that company. After you sell this lot, stop carrying them. They're scum.

I can't abide a company that casts shade on their own customer base, implying we're degenerates or whatever. To me, they're just manipulative flag waving parasites. I'd rather buy an apolitical product than from a company that works to discredit, disparage and dishonour me and everything I hold dear.

Canadian Sig - one can donate to veterans' groups without a coffee company as a middleman.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Buy the coffee or don't - please be respectful to the vendor.

Should be supporting arrow head instead. Not sellouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Astute Observer View Post
    I love S&J - but not BRCC. BBB - you should dump that company. After you sell this lot, stop carrying them. They're scum.

I can't abide a company that casts shade on their own customer base, implying we're degenerates or whatever. To me, they're just manipulative flag waving parasites. I'd rather buy an apolitical product than from a company that works to discredit, disparage and dishonour me and everything I hold dear.

Canadian Sig - one can donate to veterans' groups without a coffee company as a middleman.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

So just to keep things on the level here there is a much clearer article written https://www.ammoland.com/2021/07/bla...#axzz7D6VMwRLt . Don't fall into the trap of being shown a portion of information and being swayed .
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Information in that link is.supposed to make us support them? Really.....
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

My Son was posted in the middle East and BRCC sent the troops a shipment of coffee over to support our CF members in their time of need.

A great company that truly supports our men and women on the ground in theater so I will support them. No BS here.

Thank you Black Rifle Coffee Company.

Cheers and bottoms up.

Too bad we don’t want to encourage canadian companies owned by veterans such as Arrow Head Coffee and Steel Pot Café
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Too bad we don’t want to encourage canadian companies owned by veterans such as Arrow Head Coffee and Steel Pot Café
    I have been selling Arrowhead Coffee since they started.
    We support 14 other Canadian veteran owned Companies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12