Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS legal action update Nov 4 2021

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Personally I am sick and tired of all these AR180 platforms.. the possibility of the Modern Sporter coming back is the one & only thing that excites me.
    Totally agree, I'm so sick and tired of this countries discrimination against law abiding citizens, none of this should have ever happened in the first place. And honestly, even if there was a conservative government, would they change any of these "laws". The only party I've been able to support recently is the PPC, but that's beyond the point. It's very dejecting being a lawful citizen and a proud gun owner in this country, they just keep on demonizing us and idiots lap it up because "muh guns are evil". Really hope you guys win this and I can finally own a modern sporter, I'm really pissed off I didn't buy one before all this bull####.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Aad the opportunity to argue our motions in court.
    TRS and Mr Timmins will now focus on those specific allegations and provide the court with strong evidence that the FRT opinions regarding the Modern Series rifles are wrong at law and in fact.

This is the only court case aimed directly at the lawfulness ( or lack thereof ) of the infamous FRT. Since the OIC challenges were denied a review of the FRT opinions this is "The Case" to continue the challenge. By preserving the MPO cause of action the court has shown it is focused on the FRT and the action of the RCMP. There will be no other claims to distract from this highly important issue.

This promises to be thee landmark case.

You can be part of this case by donating to ATRS and Rick Timmins. As in any case this is a struggle. Your donations are desperately needed in order to continue with this important action. This case will define the legality or illegality of the FRT itself.

Donations can be made directly via EMT to legal@albertatacticalrifle.com or through our GoFundMe fundraiser here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/ejrdm-cla...mary_donations

For those who have Modern Series rifle or receiver sets ordered we ask for your continued patience while our legal team continues to fight to either determine once and for all that the FRT has no legal standing and we can release the product to our clients, or alternately we are awarded damages with which to purchase back what was sold after May 1 2020.
    if that fails, (which they will attempt to dismiss the case without making a ruling) whip out the 1947 letters patent and present the case that these letters patent (the document that gives the Governor General their power) is fraudulent. and refer to section 7 of the Statute of Westminster and Section 109 of the British North America Act of 1867 in which instated the land belongs to the provinces, and that Mackenzie King when he signed that document committed an act of fraud, since no such union of federated provinces had yet to occur, and still has yet to occur.
    you can then build a case that all things taken after this fraud occurred through this parliamentary system been both illegal and unlawful and has had no possession of eminent domain or representation of sovereignty since 1931. (because they are) its the biggest elephant in the room every judge has to skate around. and don't tell your attorney, because your attorney is obliged to the state and will abandon you as soon as you bring it up.

This is only as a last resort measure. because it is the foundation in which the provinces are going to be using to form independent in the coming near future.

Somewhere in Surrey, Go past the trailer park...
    Another Donation made. If they win, I will probably order 2!
    Canadian Undead Neutralization Team
    Human Underground Neutralization Team Exterminating Real Zombies

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
    Another Donation made. If they win, I will probably order 2!
    If they win, I mean when they win.. I will be first in line to order the modern hunter in .308. My only regret in regards to guns is not buying one of those when I had the chance… used to think 3k for a gun was expensive… HAH.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN frequent flyer
    I suppose the government using a tragedy in another country to fully ban all semin autos in Canada would render your court case obsolete, causing you guys to waste tens of thousands of dollars and the government avoiding a judgement ? Because it looks like exactly why Justin is tripping over his two feet to grandstand on some dead American children… beat those court cases.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    I suppose the government using a tragedy in another country to fully ban all semin autos in Canada would render your court case obsolete, causing you guys to waste tens of thousands of dollars and the government avoiding a judgement ? Because it looks like exactly why Justin is tripping over his two feet to grandstand on some dead American children… beat those court cases.
    Based on history, a bill tabled in the HOC could take a few years to pass and implement. If the ball begins to roll in a direction that would ban all semi-auto's, ATRS will still have their day in court and when they win, they will be busier than they could possibly imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by stiegl5 View Post
    Totally agree, I'm so sick and tired of this countries discrimination against law abiding citizens, none of this should have ever happened in the first place. And honestly, even if there was a conservative government, would they change any of these "laws". The only party I've been able to support recently is the PPC, but that's beyond the point. It's very dejecting being a lawful citizen and a proud gun owner in this country, they just keep on demonizing us and idiots lap it up because "muh guns are evil". Really hope you guys win this and I can finally own a modern sporter, I'm really pissed off I didn't buy one before all this bull####.
    I feel the same.

I have abided by all the current laws even though in many cases they are intentionally vague, illogical or just downright dumb. I had a work colleague (sensible guy who owns hunting rifles / shotguns etc) ask me the other day if I supported more gun laws / checks in the US after the most recent tragedy and he was shocked when I said no. I went on to explain that my issue is these things are a slippery slope and as someone who has seen it from the inside once it starts it never stops. As a law abiding citizen who enjoys shooting sports as my hobby I am sick of it, and for that reason I cannot support it. He seemed shocked and went on to say he felt it would save lives.

I mentioned that the laws he craves for the US are already in place here in Canada and that the Gabrielle Wortman had no trouble getting around them. He looked kinda perplexed. I then went on to explain that I grew up in a country where guns were all but banned and 3500 people died through guns and bombs (bear in mind that this was a small island nation & was heavily militarized and it still happened). I think he gave up at that point.

There can be no doubt this is political, King Turdhole (the frontman) & the backroom guys (the brains) at the Liberal party have calculated that this can be sold to the sheep as a "win". They have run the numbers and figured out that this will result in a net vote gain overall (ie they will gain more votes from uninformed soccer moms who support these futile measures than they will lose from pissed off gun owners who may have voted Liberal - wouldn't be many I'm sure but no doubt they exist).

In part this is easy as overall participation in gun sports is relatively low, and at least some of that is due to gun sports being regulated to death to make them less attractive. When folks hear what is entailed to get into guns and the efforts to stay on the right side of the law moving forward no doubt some are put off. Another example is suppressors, not legal in Canada - why? What other arena is Joe Average denied PPE? In most environments it is encouraged if not mandated (workplaces etc) for good reason. I believe the underlying reason is suppressors make guns less obnoxious (particularly to new shooters and females) but the government doesn't want that and would prefer to keep them obnoxious to reduce uptake (kinda like air soft "gateway" guns - same principal).

Most people are uninformed / ignorant and have no clue what laws / restrictions are already in place so if a conversation arises they will simply agree that more laws is the right thing (due to a combination of not caring as they have no skin in the game, ignorance of the current laws and peer pressure because they think saying anything else will make them sound like they are supporting gun violence).

I will add that the second motivation for King Turdhole in all this is a plum job with the UN or one of those other lefty alphabet organizations where he can fly around, be condescending and show off stupid socks as he knows his days as the dictator of Canada will eventually come to an end. With the economy going in the crapper that day is hopefully coming soon.
    Last edited by Sniffer; 06-04-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Personally I am sick and tired of all these AR180 platforms.. the possibility of the Modern Sporter coming back is the one & only thing that excites me.
    Same, not sure why but I just cant love the AR180.

hi ATRS, any news on this legal action by chance, a win sure would be nice for gun owners.
    "Victory favours the prepared"

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robab View Post
    hi ATRS, any news on this legal action by chance, a win sure would be nice for gun owners.
    Currently getting prepped for discoveries. Gathering and cataloguing data, getting TRUE experts stuff to examine and report on, financial impact studies completed. Basically all the boring crap to make things real interesting in the not too distant future.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there