Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SIG cross rifles on Gunbroker 1299.00USD and up... have one in 30 to 45 days..

SIG cross rifles on Gunbroker 1299.00USD and up... have one in 30 to 45 days..

Name:  gunbroker.jpg
Views: 2498
Size:  7.3 KB

Click on picture for link to the SIG Cross

Name:  GunBroker - IRUNGUNS 320x250 ad.gif
Views: 2189
Size:  69.8 KB

Clink on IRUNGUNS pic to start the import process

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Are you getting any to sell from your own store?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Do the .308/16" barrels have any issues coming into Canada?

Has the NR/prohib issue been sorted with those?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Are you getting any to sell from your own store?
    You read my mind. there are about 9 guns in the store total. Start calling it I have no guns or no product found.
    Last edited by Sinbad; 06-05-2021 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidPenguin View Post

I'll second this. Can we have the 308s?
    Blygy

Time wounds all heels... R.A.H.
    TANSTAAFL

Interesting that there are no "Cypher" Camo versions for sale on GB. Makes me wonder if they are even in production....
    Mark C

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    You read my mind. there are about 9 guns in the store total. Start calling it I have no guns or no product found.
    Maybe because the main point of irunguns is to have them import guns for you from the states...kindve like this post is literally telling you how to do. I wanted a troy par, got them to bring me one in and had it in a month when there were none available in Canada. If you wait for them to just already have a specific gun in stock in Canada you're kindve missing out on alot.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidPenguin View Post

With the 16” barrel on the .308 guns it’s too short OAL when the stock is folded, so it wouldn’t be NR unless the stock is fixed and non folding or the barrel length is a bit longer like the 6.5.

So I doubt we’ll see any .308 brought in unless they’re a special Canada only run to meet them be of the above requirements

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneZoR View Post
    With the 16” barrel on the .308 guns it’s too short OAL when the stock is folded, so it wouldn’t be NR unless the stock is fixed and non folding or the barrel length is a bit longer like the 6.5.

So I doubt we’ll see any .308 brought in unless they’re a special Canada only run to meet them be of the above requirements
    It looks like it doesn't come with a muzzle brake/compensator. It's overall length is 25" Just add on a brake/compensator that's at least 1" long before it's imported.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Maybe because the main point of irunguns is to have them import guns for you from the states...kindve like this post is literally telling you how to do. I wanted a troy par, got them to bring me one in and had it in a month when there were none available in Canada. If you wait for them to just already have a specific gun in stock in Canada you're kindve missing out on alot.
    Buying from auction site vs irunguns own us or Canadian site means you don't know for sure the condition of what you are getting. It's not like these will not eventually be available from Canadian retailers making a us auction site the only option
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast