Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 54646667686970717273747576777879 LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Plates Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Sorry about that we have been having problems getting our data stickers. We started implementing those in the last batch of orders before this one, but we weren't able to receive this most recent batch of them before we shipped them out. With everything going on we wanted to get all these orders out to you guys as soon as possible to avoid any delays that aren't in our control. As to the weight, we ordered the same material in an additional thickness due to that's what was available to bring this order in quickly. I guarantee that if anything these plates are stronger than our standard ones but if it is a deal-breaker feel free to send them back in and when we get our standard cut back in stock we can ship you out the slightly thinner and
    lighter plates.
    Weight isn’t the big issue but I prefer to have the data plate printed on it. Will contact your shortly and that’s great customer service!

CGN Regular
    Hey guys, I placed an order online for the aluminum lvl 4 plates on Sat Apr 4. They said back ordered until Apr 9. I know you guys are super busy and I appreciate you guys continuing to work. Just wondering if that means you expect to receive my plates Apr 9 or if they will be ordered on Apr 9. Again, Thanks to your team.

We should have the 3a back in stock in around a month. We will let you know when we have a firmer ETA on the order.
    Thanks! I hummed and hawed before and ultimately missed the boat. Will keep watching this thread for updates.

I've just purchased the "Pair of Silicon Carbide Ceramic Ballistic Plates Level IV", how long do I have to wait?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EDF339 View Post
    Weight isn’t the big issue but I prefer to have the data plate printed on it. Will contact your shortly and that’s great customer service!
    We can definitely work something out. Send us an email with the specifics and we can make something happen.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackem87 View Post
    Hey guys, I placed an order online for the aluminum lvl 4 plates on Sat Apr 4. They said back ordered until Apr 9. I know you guys are super busy and I appreciate you guys continuing to work. Just wondering if that means you expect to receive my plates Apr 9 or if they will be ordered on Apr 9. Again, Thanks to your team.
    That means our expected delivery time was april 9th. However with all the delays going on the most updated info is that our order isn't going to arrive until Monday.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacotsmith View Post
    Thanks! I hummed and hawed before and ultimately missed the boat. Will keep watching this thread for updates.
    Subscribe to our mailing list if you want the most up to date info. That's the first place we send out information on shipments coming in and general stock updates. But don't worry we will also keep posting updates here but it might show up a little later here.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr52359289 View Post
    I've just purchased the "Pair of Silicon Carbide Ceramic Ballistic Plates Level IV", how long do I have to wait?
    We should be shipping out your order either on Monday or Tuesday. Whenever our shipment gets here we will ship it out to you within 24 hours.

We should be shipping out your order either on Monday or Tuesday. Whenever our shipment gets here we will ship it out to you within 24 hours.
    When does the next shipment of aluminum plates arrive?
    I am a kit hor(der)

Joined the mailing list
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis