Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attn Firearms dealers.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Attn Firearms dealers.

Many of us have gone through pain of dealing with Merchant providers who have cut services because of our dealings with firearms. We had to deal with this twice already. We are currently in the process of upgrading our website to a new platform and had the great experience of having our sales rep go to bat for us and get us a merchant account for the new platform.

If any dealers are having problems with your current merchant provider in regards to the selling of firearms, please contact us through email at info@frontierfirearms.ca, we would be happy to forward you our contacts information.

For that matter, anyone who is in any sort of retail who is looking for an honest sales rep who gives 110% effort in getting your merchant account set up shoot us an email too and we can forward you the sales reps information.

Can you name providers who don't like firearms? Maybe we could boycott them.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Can you name providers who don't like firearms? Maybe we could boycott them.
    I don't want to speak for Frontier and their particular situation, but ###### is one you should be avoiding.

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    This is an excellent topic and all of us should assess and reassess with whom we do business. The dollar and social media are powerful tools of communication. If after confirming for myself I determine that ###### has anti-firearm policies. I will happily delete my account and cease to support their business. Most importantly however, I will inform them as to why.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    I don't want to speak for Frontier and their particular situation, but ###### is one you should be avoiding.
    Very true. They want nothing to do with them. Other providers can depend on who you talk to and when. There is really not a set rule.

hmmmm ###### is now on MY radar.
    "You've Got To Be Tough, If You're Going To Be Stupid"

"'The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."' - Wayne LaPierre (CEO NRA)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclops666's Avatar
    I would trust ###### about as much as I trust Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman.ca View Post
    This is an excellent topic and all of us should assess and reassess with whom we do business. The dollar and social media are powerful tools of communication. If after confirming for myself I determine that ###### has anti-firearm policies. I will happily delete my account and cease to support their business. Most importantly however, I will inform them as to why.
    if this is the case then so be it ..i support the firearms community and it's business establishment l will delete my account with ###### .
    CCFR member - join and support ! DONATE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    Goodyear tires is certainly not a gun friendly business. They fired one of their own people about a gun issue.
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

I dumped ###### after my account with them and eBay was hacked. Tried to stiff me with 14 large. My local credit union and visa backed me up and ###### backed down. Besides, Elon Musk doesn't need your guys money.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast