Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Regarding YETI...

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I'm a Canadian and not an NRA member.

However, if I am looking at two comparable products, and company P is affiliated with or supports a pro gun organization like the NRA, and company Y actively seeks to distance themselves from such organizations, then I will purchase from Company P.

I would probably even send company P a quick email explaining why I chose their product over Company Y.

It's just common sense to support companies that are more aligned with you and your beliefs.
    I think this is the core issue: I have asked Yeti for some clarification and while it is still short notice, I do not have faith in an answer. The local rep simply keeps saying; "it's all a misunderstanding"... Given the NRA's further document productions, it does not look so cut and dry. The NRA may actually have a point here and Yeti may just be doing damage control.

For me as a small business owner, this truly sucks ass as we just literally got in our first shipment of Yeti stuff to feed the custom shop located in our space. Custom Yeti mugs are super popular and engrave easily....

I spoke to my team about this and we are watching carefully as we have no dog in this fight and only want to have honest products to retail. Yeti may have forced us to look at alternatives.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I'm a Canadian and not an NRA member.

However, if I am looking at two comparable products, and company P is affiliated with or supports a pro gun organization like the NRA, and company Y actively seeks to distance themselves from such organizations, then I will purchase from Company P.

I would probably even send company P a quick email explaining why I chose their product over Company Y.

It's just common sense to support companies that are more aligned with you and your beliefs.
    For the win!

BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Regular
    On the plus side, the Yeti boycott seems to be boosting sales of tannerite.

My grandfather always used to say "You've got to believe in something". Well I have to hand it to our friends south of the border. They've got strong beliefs and they are willing to stand up for those beliefs. We could use some of their passion in this country.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream.
    It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by guninhand View Post
    No shortage of Liberal gun owners in this thread. Kulaks applauding Stalin, Jews saluting Hitler, blacks voting for Wallace.
    relax buddy. just because someone owns guns dosent mean they have to all think alike as well. this is Canada not America and personally I do not like the NRA for various reasons and could care less about expensive coolers however I love guns but I don't need the American style rhetoric to prove it.......my over filled gun safe says all it needs to say

This thread started off as a retailer sharing info.

It didn't take long for the thread to get off topic. Most of the posters should learn board etiquette.

You dont have to make it about you, and your view about a something that is barely related.

Rediculous.
    KCCO

Quote Originally Posted by Parts View Post
    This thread started off as a retailer sharing info.

It didn't take long for the thread to get off topic. Most of the posters should learn board etiquette.

You dont have to make it about you, and your view about a something that is barely related.

Rediculous.
    Welcome to the internet,it must be your first day.
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

CGN Regular
    What is so good about these coolers that someone would spend $600 bucks on one when a cooler cost $50 at Crappy tire?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordmam View Post
    What is so good about these coolers that someone would spend $600 bucks on one when a cooler cost $50 at Crappy tire?
    Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    Welcome to the internet,it must be your first day.
    Nope.
    Just rediculous behaviour from adults.
    Everyone can have an opinion.
    That doesn't mean anyone cares.
    KCCO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    There is no letter E in the word ridiculous
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!