Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Frustrating In Store Experience July 10, 2017

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any business owner understands that some of your best customers are the ones that complain if expectations have not been met. Those that just walk away and never come back don't provide you potential valuable insight to improve and grow your business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    While I agree there are usually two sides to every story I will say that in general customer service in Canada is poor compared to the US. I find I am almost always treated better by a US retailer whether it is in terms of company policies or staff demeanor and attitude. I assume it is due to the much more competitive retail environment is the US.
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by JayLei3000 View Post
    Spoke up, and even tried to chase down some of the employees.

As you can tell - I speak up. I ask for help when I need it. When you don't get it though the experience changes.
    On their feet all day probably for minimum wage.
    I probably wouldn't be too dedicated or enthusiastic either.
    'I don't give a crap, clueless about the products, minimum wage flunkies' is what we are getting in a lot of the stores in an effort to minimize operational overhead.
    You quit dealing with one only to find most of the others are just as bad or worse.
    Sometimes we're better dealing with the devils we know.

yup there is nothing worse than a business who makes it seem like they are doing YOU the consumer a favour, by selling you something. sounds like a crappy place to shop

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    Any business owner understands that some of your best customers are the ones that complain if expectations have not been met. Those that just walk away and never come back don't provide you potential valuable insight to improve and grow your business.
    bingo! well said

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    bingo! well said

Quote Originally Posted by wiener View Post
    Boo Hoo snowflake!

Oh wiener... how brilliant of you to chime in!

I think the OP did the right thing. Air his displeasure in a constructive form which has gotten the attention of the store manager. Both the OP and TSE are keeping it civil and it sounds like employee reviews are underway. Win win for the business and customers
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank
    Give a man a bank and he can rob the world

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    Not too impressive on the part of the store, but I've had more annoying experiences at big box stores and even big gorcery stores trying to even find someone who works there so I think it's just the way retail is going.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    If.this was.the.last gun store in Kanada I might shop here......might.

For now let Judas keep his silver. Oh and apparently they have an entitled attitude and poor customer service. I would not know, have no interest in finding out.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.