Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chips on my new Norinco M305

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Target Number one View Post

I'm sure that Frontier will take care of you, but I know what my solution would be- Re-Paint it myself. It's not like we are talking about a very high end rifle here, and repainting it yourself isn't going to ruin the collector value.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    You guys who jumped on this guy really take the cake, he is a newbie on the forum and sounds like a newbie to guns, just give him good solid advice and move on, he is obviously not trying to start something.

That's why guys don't want to post on here, dog pile mentality

HH
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

welcome to the forum and prepare yourself for the trolls, hope you enjoy your m305 they're a blast!

Target, I have a brand new one without the clip to retain it, its brown like they all start out, I will gladly mail it to you for free, either keep it brown or paint it anyway you want, re use your clip and itll be like new

pm if interested

HH

So this is my first post on CGN so please forgive me if I'm doing things wrong.
    On to my problem, I just bought a new Norinco M305 from Frontier Firearms and when I got the gun I noticed that there are a lot of chips in the receiver many of which have even started to rust. I knew that Norinco firearms do not have the best quality control but from what I have read it was mostly relating to the plastic in the stock. It was not what I was expecting when I bought a new gun, I don't know if my gun some how got buy Frontier Firearms quality control but I have contacted them and they sounded very friendly and said they would take a look at what they could do for me. This is the first thing I have bought from Frontier Firearms and I'm looking forward to seeing how they react to this situation.
    ― Albert Einstein

Attachment 80941

here it is, please advise via pm if you want it
    ― Albert Einstein

I think we are been a bit hard on the guy, he came here for help, and gets knocked, a new shooter maybe. Frontierarms are great, you will have no problem.
    “All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party.” – Mao Zedong

So this is my first post on CGN so please forgive me if I'm doing things wrong.
    On to my problem, I just bought a new Norinco M305 from Frontier Firearms and when I got the gun I noticed that there are a lot of chips in the receiver many of which have even started to rust. I knew that Norinco firearms do not have the best quality control but from what I have read it was mostly relating to the plastic in the stock. It was not what I was expecting when I bought a new gun, I don't know if my gun some how got buy Frontier Firearms quality control but I have contacted them and they sounded very friendly and said they would take a look at what they could do for me. This is the first thing I have bought from Frontier Firearms and I'm looking forward to seeing how they react to this situation.
    Not doing anything wrong...one cannot learn if they don't ask questions!

But don't sweat it, sounds like it's all being taken care of now. Frontier is a very good establishment. I've purchase many things from them over the years and they've always been a pleasure to deal with. They will take care of you and make sure you're satisfied with whatever solution is worked out, I'm sure!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Thats really good of you to help out the new fellow HH.

Much more useful than bitching him out for asking a question like some other guys want to do.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Classy move hunterhenderson
    Practice makes you perfect, it also makes you broke!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    And yet you had no problem going directly to CGN to complain that you didn't get good service or any free hot dogs when Reliable had their huge annual sale.

Yup, always happy to make tongue in cheek posts for a laugh. Can't help out the few that lack the intelligence to appreciated dry humour though, but I'm sure you will find other ways to find your happy place. You do realise that your little attempt to use that post in this situation doesn't correlate though, right? No? This just isn't your day, is it? To make you feel better, I'll play along. I'm so mad! That comment makes me angry! You're a (whatever bad name works for you)! Now my day is ruined! I don't feel very smart and you have damaged my self-esteem! You are very clever and mean, but you have an emoticon that also makes you seem like you have a good sense of humour, so I can't say anything that would make me look good and you look bad! You win this round Mr. Smart, funny, intelligent and mean man! Now your day shall be splendid!
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast