Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: CSSA Fund Raiser

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

CSSA Fund Raiser

When we checked earlier tonight as to how many $5 CSSA donations had been made through the webcart, we were surprised to see that there has been only 1 $5 donation since we set up the service. We have decided to change the amount to $2.00,

Donate here.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 08-13-2016 at 11:07 PM.

Great idea!

Great idea. They will be needing it. Last I talked to them they were around $12,000 raised through the 10/22 fund. Basically peanuts compared to what they will need. Lots of people saying they've donated, doesn't seem to be showing in the numbers.

Well my take on this is that they just mentioned that they were opening this class action lawsuit like a week and a half ago and not everybody's got their paycheck yet. I know I'm waiting for after my vacation to donate, so just because it's going slow doesn't mean it's not going to happen.
    CSSA member

I personally donated $250 directly to the fund, and now I feel like I wasted my money. Everyone ranted about how terrible this is, how unjust it all is, but when it came time to put their money where their mouth is, they just vanished. I'm just going to turn in my GSG drum mag to avoid any problems.

You people need to read up on the Calhoun experiments to see what you've become.

"Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against."
    Nothing changes until people start dying, usually by starvation.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Snake View Post
    I personally donated $250 directly to the fund, and now I feel like I wasted my money. Everyone ranted about how terrible this is, how unjust it all is, but when it came time to put their money where their mouth is, they just vanished. I'm just going to turn in my GSG drum mag to avoid any problems.

You people need to read up on the Calhoun experiments to see what you've become.

"Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against."
    Wow.

I feel your pain. I donated $50, and I don't even have a Ruger 10/22 or any mags for it. If no one else cares, then what's the point in fighting? Might as well just accept that we will lose our firearms probably within the next 3-4 years.

Reading the link you provided. Shockingly accurate. Scary times ahead of us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Snake View Post

I'm not sure why you feel the need to rip on so many people but the reality is most Canadians (even gun owners) have no idea this is even occurring. Not everyone has $250 bucks lying around that they can donate. If you do that's great, but it's extremely self serving to sit around and pat yourself on the back while belittling everyone else around you as if no one else cares.

I did enjoy your pseudo-intellectual quote though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    I'm not sure why you feel the need to rip on so many people but the reality is most Canadians (even gun owners) have no idea this is even occurring. Not everyone has $250 bucks lying around that they can donate. If you do that's great, but it's extremely self serving to sit around and pat yourself on the back while belittling everyone else around you as if no one else cares.

I did enjoy your pseudo-intellectual quote though.
    Not everyone has 250$, but anyone who can afford the toys to justify their presence in this forum has 5$. He's trying.

Did you donate?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunneegoogoo View Post
    Not everyone has 250$, but anyone who can afford the toys to justify their presence in this forum has 5$. He's trying.

Did you donate?
    Sure did.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    Sure did.
    Good. Me too.

You're right about people not knowing, but he's also right about how castrated we are becoming as a nation and society.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast