Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: ALPHARMS 15SA Shotgun SPECIAL $555.00 UPDATED Page 35!

Its nice to see these new shotguns but they are all missing the mark in my opinion. If they would make one that not only looks similar to the ar-15 platform, but actually shares the same furniture, it will be a great success.

It should really have at least the same ar-15 stock setup and changeable grip. The whole point of these guns is to make training easier because of the similar ergonomics of the ar-15.

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Email sent. Funny, I'm selling a bunch of stuff on the EE to raise money for a trip, and yet here I am sending some of that cash off for a new toy. I need help.

Question: if the stock in the pic below is the one they're coming with, is the forend the one in this photo also, or is it the one in the pic on the first page of the thread?

What you see here is what we should be receiving but with two mags. The stock here appears to have had the side hinge removed, this is a standard feature, the stock supplied can be used as a side folder or retractable. the forearm will be railed as shown here. One of the three included chokes will also serve as a short flash hide. (Not shown in this photo)

Quote Originally Posted by gunguy23 View Post
    Its nice to see these new shotguns but they are all missing the mark in my opinion. If they would make one that not only looks similar to the ar-15 platform, but actually shares the same furniture, it will be a great success.

It should really have at least the same ar-15 stock setup and changeable grip. The whole point of these guns is to make training easier because of the similar ergonomics of the ar-15.
    We can serve your requirements exactly with the new UTAS offering but I expect her to be restricted, I can't confirm this until my samples arrive and they are not ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
    Is it too late to make an order ?
    Not at all, and we intend to keep these in stock if at all possible.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-11-2016 at 03:50 PM.

Good deal, I'm getting one.
    Member: CSSA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    Any plans of stocking the 2 rd mags???
    Yes please! I would love to get all tacticool on some MFing ducks.
    Bolt actions speak louder than words.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Can I get one with a standard stock? It was previously said that it may be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Can I get one with a standard stock? It was previously said that it may be an option.
    If you order now and reference this post I will swap out a stock on one of my two sample guns I have here with fixed stocks. This first order is all fitted with folding/retractable stocks. I will add some fixed stocks to my next order. but that will be approx. two months away.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Maybe in two months time I'll figure out how to order(I'm a computer idiot). Do you take phone orders?

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Maybe in two months time I'll figure out how to order(I'm a computer idiot). Do you take phone orders?
    Certainly, 204 748 2454 and ask for sales.