Thread: Pietta Griswold and gunnison

Thumbs up Pietta Griswold and gunnison

Looking to make a purchase for the Confederate 1851 in .36 with round barrel.
    This model isnt represented on the marstar site.
    What would the waiting time be for one of these cap n ball revolvers?

I cant find anyone else to compare prices. Cabelas is a joke and marstar is my only hope!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    The griswold is in Tristram. He won't let Cain go.

lol quoting diablo?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoofTopHero View Post
    lol quoting diablo?
    Indeed. The Griswold is a hard mofo. He hits slow but he hits hard.

Here is an epic wall-of-text about the almighty Griswold (made on a D2 forum). Sorry for destroying your topic.

We all remember the black smith girsold from Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 and now it could even be Diablo 3 if we support his inclusion into the game enough to the point where he may return, so please show your support. Grismald's inclusion could be mean a lot for Diablo 3 being a good game. Think about griswaldo and his ability to sell you equipment at a low low price. If griwsold does not return in Diablo 3, who will sell us equipment? And who will be a zombie for us to fight? Think back to Diablo 1. Diablo 1 was an Action-RPG released for the PC back in 1995 or 1995, I can't remember which one because the only memorable thing about the game was grisald. WHOA WHAT CAN I DO FOR YA he said, when speaking to him, if you click on him, that is. Diablo 2 appeared later on in that decade/millennium almost before the 2000 year arrived and we almost died to giant spider robots or w/e happened on that year I can't even remember because the world was supposed to end but it didn't because grisalad was still in Diablo appearing and when he appears he's good for selling equipment... wait... although girlswald sold equipment in Diablo 1, he sold nothing but hate in Diablo 2, attacking the player on sight. I have to wonder what caused girwalid's sudden change of heart, as he was so friendly with his WAOH WHAT CAN I DO FOR YA' line in Diabro 1. We can surmise that grisdold only exists as a zombie nowadays because he was attacked and then died... but can he come back? Let's do the math. Diablo 1, grisallod = merchant of useful metallic items. Diablo 2, grismold = zombie who fights. So in Diablo 3... will grisgris return as a corpse? An inanimate corpse, as opposed to an animated corpse (i.e. zombie). This is important to speculate on because groswild provided almost all of the entertainment in Diablo 1 and Diablo 2, where he, grisold, was a merchant and zombie to fight as a boss and buy equipment from as a friend, obviously due to blizzard's love for that silly merchant zombie guy. Does blizzard love him enough to let him return, though? Can grosswild really be a part of our Diablo lives once again? You know, I wish giraldos had been in loot ghoulein in Diablo 2, selling more equipment. As a zombie. An equipment-selling-zombie. He could have risen from the grave just to discuss equipment and merchant tactics with you. I think that would have made Diablo 2 game of the year. Instead it's only game of the minute because I'm sure billions of games came out every day that were better than Diablo 2's grindfest experience. Believe what you want, but I choose to accept the fact that grollodis provided all of the entertainment for Diablo 2 and Diablo 1. With such memorable lines as WOAH WHAT CAN EYE DO FOR YA, he was so happily crafting his equipment to sell to the player at overpriced prices. I really wish had priced stuff lower. Inflation must be lame in Tristram. It also seemed like his smithing skills progressed throughout Diablo 1, as he continued to sell the player better and better equipment. I have to wonder what he was doing before the game began. Probably a bunch of nothing, since his equipment starts off worse than what you can find in the first floor of the monastery, not to mention costing a ton. Why did they even put grosgriswald into Diablo 1? To deprive players of their money? To annoy them at how high his items cost? What was the point of it all? And why were Rejuvenation Potions so cheap when they become so expensive (to the point of being UNBUYABLE) in Diablo 2? Everyone should have just bought those. That's why that black smith Groildiw was so poor at crafting... because he had no expertise, as no one was willing to buy his expensive garbage. I seriously have to wonder why that healer, who priced his items fairly, couldn't have been the blacksmith. At least he'd know how to price things. Everyone would buy from him, and his smithing skill would increase as a result. Hey, let's not forget Wirt. Even HE had better equipment than that zombie merchant guy, and he was just a kid. Where did Wirt get his stuff? Like, while running from the monsters? Because nothing on Floor 1 drops rare swords and stuff. I think Wirt is secretly just a better blacksmith than groilsold, but doesn't commonly sell his equipment, and thus does not increase in his ability and quantity of blacksmithing. It probably also has something to do with him being a kid. Kids are usually overpowered in RPGs. You have to wonder why Wirt wasn't the one saying WHAO WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU, instead of that black smith grinsold. Let's not even call him a black smith. Just admit it, he was pretty terrible at that job. I hope his overpriced items don't return in Diablo 3, or even griswolda himself for that matter. All he ever did was sell stuff for high prices, and fight the protagonists of Diablo 2. What a loser. You know, if all someone did was sell me equipment at expensive prices and attack me, I'd probably not want them to be in the next game. So why would anyone want to support his inclusion in Diablo 3? Simply put, they don't want to. That's why we must find out how we can prevent him from ever reaching Diablo 3. Post in this Topic to show your support. We will need all of the support we can get in order to demolish grismold's existence and ensure that the vendors of Diablo 3 are nice and generous in their prices. Especially since, you know, we're pretty much saving the world, so we should get discounts. Griscalled didn't take that into consideration, so why should we consider his existence as beneficial to Diablo 3? Why not just remove him altogether? Retroactively remove him from Diablo continuity. Make him pay for the payment that he required in Diablo 1 and the attacks he did in Diablo 2 as a merchant zombie. All who agree, please say so.

Expired Business
    ROOFTOPHERO;

I ave been in touch with Pietta, if they have some in stock they will include them in our shipment later this month....

Should you wish to be advised please send a note to my private e mail john@marstar.ca

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ROOFTOPHERO;

I ave been in touch with Pietta, if they have some in stock they will include them in our shipment later this month....

Should you wish to be advised please send a note to my private e mail john@marstar.ca

John
    Much oblidged, John.
    Would I expect the price to be comparable to that of the 1851's you have listed?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ArtyMan's Avatar
    Ever since watching Hell on Wheels I kind of want one too...
    Keep Calm and Bring Grenades!