Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: CAA Micro Roni Conversion for SiG P320 / Glock / S&W M&P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    At that price I'll definitely be getting one also...may even break down and get a Glock to go with it...

Question...does that price include the brace or stock? Oops, I see post #16 asked the same question but I don't see an answer.
    μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    So for both kits it’s only $269.00?
    I don't think that's what they mean. In the US, it's ~$US199 for the Basic Kit, and an extra ~$US199 or so for the Advanced Kit additions, among other things. Easy to check on their own site. https://caagearup.com/product/micro-...-kit-nfa-item/ Since we don't have NFA rules here, I'm hoping the proper stock version will make it north.

Quote Originally Posted by kapanak View Post
    I don't think that's what they mean. In the US, it's ~$US199 for the Basic Kit, and an extra ~$US199 or so for the Advanced Kit additions, among other things. Easy to check on their own site. https://caagearup.com/product/micro-...-kit-nfa-item/ Since we don't have NFA rules here, I'm hoping the proper stock version will make it north.
    Getting the proper stock hasn't been a problem in any way. You can order them currently and get the folding stock version.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Ahhhh so it's $269 for the basic kit, and an additional $269 for all the accessories? Calling it the advanced kit makes it sound like it's the basic kit + extras, not just the extras...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Looking at how it connects to a Glock, would there be a way to attach this to a large frame Glock? Regardless, I'll be getting at least one for the 19.
    Optima spera. Ad pessima para. Vires et honestas.
    Μολὼν λαβέ RTKBA
    I have too many guns, what a nice problem to have...

Quote Originally Posted by CBMS View Post
    Looking at how it connects to a Glock, would there be a way to attach this to a large frame Glock? Regardless, I'll be getting at least one for the 19.
    I would be interested to know this as well. A Glock 20/21 adapter if it was possible. Also, perhaps an adapter for the upcoming Glock 48, given the length is the same as the 19, but thinner slide/frame.

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    So for both kits it’s only $269.00?
    1.) BASIC KIT $269

2.) ADVANCED KIT $269 (not the stock) THIS INCLUDES FLIP UP SITES, FLASHLIGHT, THUMBREST, QD MOUNT & SLING
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

I would be interested to know this as well. A Glock 20/21 adapter if it was possible. Also, perhaps an adapter for the upcoming Glock 48, given the length is the same as the 19, but thinner slide/frame.
    2 DIFFERENT KITS

1.) Micro Conv Kit Glk 17,19,19X,22,23,31,32,G45

2.)Micro Conv Kit Glk 20/21 Black
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    1.) BASIC KIT $269

2.) ADVANCED KIT $269 (not the stock) THIS INCLUDES FLIP UP SITES, FLASHLIGHT, THUMBREST, QD MOUNT & SLING
    So one buys the basic kit, then buys the advanced kit to add onto the basic kit?

CGN Regular
    A) Would one of those serialized, legal, polymer 80 pistol frames work in these.

B) Would a wolf 9” barrel work in these?