Page 33 of 142 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: The new NR NoDak Spud NDS 18SC

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    So this begs to ask the question everyone really cares about.... When do you estimate we can see completed rifles for sale?

Looking forward to replacing my Canadian made 180 wannabe (had one blow up on me )

Thanks and keep up the good work
    LOL, trying to sell mine so i can buy one of these....... The WK-180c is a decent inexpensive rifle, but i just really like what PWS did for Brownells on their upper. That and it would be nice to have a rifle that more closely resembles my Costa Mesa AR-180 that i gave up long ago.
    Yep, it's like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We expect to have the first uppers off the machine today or tomorrow and will get them out for coating. The 18.5" barrels are at coating and are supposed to be back on Nov 4th.

They have been pretty close on deliveries, but that could push a week depending on a million unforeseen reasons.
    Poggers

Quote Originally Posted by Dude in G.P. View Post
    Hey, thats pretty good news indeed. So does that mean they fit right onto a Nodak Spud lower? If so, how is production coming along for the lowers?
    Pretty Sure IRG stated earlier in the thread the its a proprietary lower not the 180b replacement lower

Quote Originally Posted by Ceiferiro View Post
    Pretty Sure IRG stated earlier in the thread the its a proprietary lower not the 180b replacement lower
    "This is a joint project between the owners of NoDak Spud, PWS (Primary Weapons Systems) and IRUNGUNS. NoDak Spud will be supplying the Non Restricted billet lower receiver, PWS will be supplying the upper receiver. Both Mike from NDS and Dean from PWS are extremely talented and renowned in the industry for introducing amazing top shelf products."

Hmmm must've missed the proprietary comment in this statement from the OP.

Oh heres a comment:

"Well that may be true if this rifle fell within the scope of the OIC but it doesn't. This rifle is 100% proprietary and of a new design."

The rifle itself is proprietary, no mention of the lower being different from the previous versions. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

So, IRUNGUNS, how are the production lowers coming along?
    Last edited by Dude in G.P.; 10-26-2020 at 05:32 PM. Reason: mo info
    Yep, it's like that.....

CGN Regular
    Hi IRG

If you're gonna put budget Magpul furniture on it please consider the MOE fixed stock, K grip and Polymer BUIS. They look solid on full size rifles. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gao View Post
    Hi IRG

If you're gonna put budget Magpul furniture on it please consider the MOE fixed stock, K grip and Polymer BUIS. They look solid on full size rifles. Thanks
    I too would like to suggest furnature that is only to my aesthetic taste and that doesn't appeal to the vast majority of shooters or their variable length of pull requirements.

Pistol brace made of chrome lined barb wire would look pretty solid.

CGN Regular
    tbh who cares about the furniture... most of us are going to change it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kekservative View Post
    tbh who cares about the furniture... most of us are going to change it anyway.
    exactly

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Hey, if they are taking requests (which I doubt) I vote for an option with no stock, no grip, no buffer tube and no magazine.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Hey, if they are taking requests (which I doubt) I vote for an option with no stock, no grip, no buffer tube and no magazine.
    This guy gets it