Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Vz58 Products from Czech Republic! D-Force

Last edited by im_frenchie; 04-03-2018 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoss View Post
    Yeah but I don't feel like paying 500$+a year for the indoor range membership + having to shoot brass cased ammo at 1$/shot. My other option is the outdoor range with annoying rules like only loading one round in the mag at a time at 50 yards plus and taking a 2 second pause between shot under 50 yards. I rather deal with ugly long barrel and have some freedom lol
    I have never heard of such a rediculus range as this one. Must be run by the libs

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Any chance you could produce or source bolt carriers with the charging handle on the left side? Or ambi carriers? I'd take three. And I know other guys who would definitely be interested.
    We've looked at this in the past, but none of the solutions we've examined have been up to our manufacturing standards. We don't like it when charging handles come off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Total price shipped to Canada doe the spirit aluminum folding butt stock and the d force aluminum forend?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Edited for incorrect info.
    Last edited by BlackVoid; 12-13-2016 at 02:18 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Ah poop never mind

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Unless they ship from their Canadian warehouse you will get slapped with 10% tariff on top of declared customs value. Take that into account.
    That's news to us! CBSA has not previously been charging customs on our Israeli shipments. We'll take a look at the Cz situation

News to me too. I've never had a tariff charged to any of my stuff from Zahal before, and I've had a few shipments from them in the past, recently too.
    Maybe that fellow had the unlucky fortune to have his stuff processed by an overzealous customs agent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Things could've changed. In 2011 I bought body armor from Israel and the package was opened and resealed with CBSA tape.

Tariff invoice came later. I think shipments from countries with no trade treaties with Canada get nailed at customs if checked.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Things could've changed. In 2011 I bought body armor from Israel and the package was opened and resealed with CBSA tape.

Tariff invoice came later. I think shipments from countries with no trade treaties with Canada get nailed at customs if checked.

Canada has a Free Trade Agreement with Israel. No tariffs should be charge.

http://www.international.gc.ca/trade....aspx?lang=eng

But many people at CBSA are anti-gun. They open up the package and charge processing fees, GST, PST, what ever they can to make your life miserable.

I've ordered a shooting stand from Australia, and basically the cost has doubled after the CBSA was done.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast