Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying experience at Tenda

CGN Regular TragicallyHipGrandpa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brownbear53 View Post
    Its all good untill your 1000$ ammo order disappears and they couldn't care less to help you out
    Comments as inflammatory as this are useless and lack any credibility unless supported with more information regarding your specific. situation.
    What was the back story, what was the email/telephone conversations, what actions did you and Tenda and/or the courtier take to rectify the situation?
    No dress rehearsal; this is our life.
    Member CCFR, NFA, CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by TragicallyHipGrandpa View Post
    Comments as inflammatory as this are useless and lack any credibility unless supported with more information regarding your specific. situation.
    What was the back story, what was the email/telephone conversations, what actions did you and Tenda and/or the courtier take to rectify the situation?
    I agree. There is always another side to these stories, especially in light of the fairly overwhelming positive reviews for any retailer.

I always look at feedback as a whole, not specific one-offs. I am sure we have all seen those reviews that are like 200 positives about fast speed, great service, friendly staff, good communication, etc. And then there are always the one or two reviews that seem to be completely diametrically opposite to the general consensus. It doesn't make sense how a company which has a significantly positive review based on various aspects of their operations all of the sudden gets comments and feedback saying "staff unfriendly, terrible speed, sucky product, unresponsive" when the trend is not that way at all.

The reality is also that some people who complain don't make any effort to try to communicate with the retailer at all, will not try to work out the issues (could be their communication and conflict resolution skills are not the best), but instead go online and trash a retailer. Hey I get it - retailers are human too and are not immune to mistakes - we all are. But I would judge a retailer probably more on how they fix problems and resolve issues, rather than the glowing feedback they have when everything is fine.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TragicallyHipGrandpa View Post
    I have placed orders with Tenda as well as a half dozen other site sponsors over the past months. I have never had a real problem with Tenda, from reasonable email response times to shipping times, but then again, I don't expect miraculous turn around times, given our current circumstances with suppliers and evolving shipping costs and headaches. Email responses within 24-48 hours I consider par and waiting a few days for an order to change from 'processing' to 'shipped' is no biggie to me. Regarding emails not being received, I know about this, as I have had the same Hotmail account for probably 20 years and I know for a fact that some recipients get my emails sent to their junk mail bins due to thinking Hotmail was spam. This happened to me twice this week with a site sponsor retailer and it is not uncommon, Hotmail or not. The same retailer (not Tenda) also took nearly 5 full business days to change my online order from 'accepted and processing' to 'complete' and another day for it to be shipped. Canada Post tracking shows the rifle finally arriving in my hands about 15 days after order placed. To me, this is not bad customer service.

Putting a site sponsor on notice for IMO trivial inconveniences and wait times seems petty. I mean, we are not waiting on a pharmacist to fill a life-saving medication. Most of the time we are just waiting for a new toy or toy accessories to arrive in the mail. I remember being impatient when I was a kid, sending in comic book mail order forms for an action figure in the 70s and waiting 4-6 weeks for shipping. I'm a big boi now and I'm a little more patient and given the global circumstances, I give a generous helping of patience to all retailers, since they are not all set up like Amazon.

As for someone on the phone who is "a bit snarky", well, in my line of work, snarky is par. Somebody would have to be a real Karen or a real a$$hat to me in order for it to sour any deal. I know that retailers are in the business of customer service, but the person on the other end of the phone is human, and we humans can get that way. He prob just needed a Snickers bar.
    Listen here , this response of yours is just far too rational and reasonable , that kind of attitude has no place in here , if you keep that up you’ll find yourself out , understand ? Lololololol

Tenda, no problems will support them again.

CGN Regular
    I think this thread should be closed. Complaints should best be shared with the business in question. At a certain point it becomes defamation. And no one signs their real name, so its a bit cowardly.

I have had good and less than perfect experiences in every business I have dealt with. In times like these I thank God they are open and available to people like us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Received my order today prompt shipping ........the only issue was someone put the UPS shipping labels on the bottom of the boxes so the ammo was carried upside down and the pkg damaged .Fortunately only 2 bricks of 500 .22 in two separate boxes busted open leaving loose ammo everywhere.Could have been worse and had to count 5000 shells and re-box them.In the future labels should go on the top side of the boxes.

never had a problem
    I'm getting pretty tired I think i'll go hit the sack... Then maybe go to bed

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Nothing but good transactions with these guys.

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    Has anyone been able to pay with Amex online or in store?

Reading conflicting info on here and from what I’ve been told talking to a CSR there.

Ordered many times and nothing but good things to say about them.