Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28384041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Customer review of Tenda.

I don't understand why I made a order with tenda on a Tuesday. Paid for the faster shipping so I could get it sooner. But it is now Saturday and my order still has not shipped. This is just a magazine not a restricted or even a non restricted sale. I only ordered from tenda because of the option for faster shipping. I actually paid more for the shipping then the magazine. Pretty sure this will be my last Tenda order.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessejames1 View Post
    I don't understand why I made a order with tenda on a Tuesday. Paid for the faster shipping so I could get it sooner. But it is now Saturday and my order still has not shipped. This is just a magazine not a restricted or even a non restricted sale. I only ordered from tenda because of the option for faster shipping. I actually paid more for the shipping then the magazine. Pretty sure this will be my last Tenda order.
    What faster shipping option? They only offer UPS ground and Canada Post on their web site.

Ive not paid any shipping fees ... on many orders.
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

CGN Regular
    There is no faster shipping. Free shipping over $300.

Sorry for the confusion I paid 29.99 for a magazine then 35 for ups. Because it showed it could be delivered 2 days faster then canada post. What I should have said is I would not of ordered if it showed that the order would only be shipped a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by jessejames1 View Post
    Sorry for the confusion I paid 29.99 for a magazine then 35 for ups. Because it showed it could be delivered 2 days faster then canada post. What I should have said is I would not of ordered if it showed that the order would only be shipped a week later.
    Because delivery time =/= processing time. Orders are probably processed on a FIFO basis. Did you even call or email them that you would like it shipped out ASAP if possible?

I just bought a new Mossberg 500 from them and the barrel is already scratched the blurring is gone... they wont do anything but told me to contact Wolverine for mossberg warranty instead, does that make sense?

https://imgur.com/eU2fCmu
    Last edited by taegon; 03-03-2023 at 03:35 PM.

GunNutz
    I placed my first order online recently. Excellent email follow up, from order placement through shipping and prompt delivery.
    I am very satisfied with Tenda pricing, service and delivery.

I just received my shipment from gotenda. Was packaged very well, items were priced amazing and the free shipping on ammo can't be beat. It did take a few days before it was shipped out but other than that i'm a very happy customer, and will definitely not hesitate to order again.

Received my package from Tenda yesterday! They've been wonderful from start to finish and even proactively DM'd me when I mentioned a pricing issue and resolved it realy quickly

Will definitely be a loyal customer!