Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 4 options to complete your Stag 10 NR rifle., 308 and 6.5 Creed avail 497.24USD & up

Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    I wasn't sure either as the Odin says high tang but .206 not the .210.
    Anyone want a MI 15" hahah, I want the Odin now so it matches my 5.56 build. I love that O2 lite handguard.

Yeah I'm confused by that as well. The way I came to understand it was there was a high and low DPMS standard but on Odin's website, their high is 2.06. Not 2.10. So you guys just went with the 2.06 "high" hand guard and you're confident that will work?

The only handguard we have confirmed is the MI. To align perfectly you have to have the .210 Tang height.

Quote Originally Posted by kilo3niner View Post
    Yeah I'm confused by that as well. The way I came to understand it was there was a high and low DPMS standard but on Odin's website, their high is 2.06. Not 2.10. So you guys just went with the 2.06 "high" hand guard and you're confident that will work?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The only handguard we have confirmed is the MI. To align perfectly you have to have the .210 Tang height.
    Post #735 Odin 02 lite. Hard to tell from the picture how perfectly it fits but it is on there.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-thread/page74

Does anyone know the buffer in the package is it rifle or carbine?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    Does anyone know the buffer in the package is it rifle or carbine?
    Carbine

Holy C**p i missed this, any more receiver sets and barrel build sets to come soon?
    Eat rice, but ain't ricer, love spicy stuff
    Have you listen to Jordan Peterson lately? You should, and just letting you know i'm currently cleaning out my room/house/shop/garage/tool box/safe
    CCFR, CSSA, CFIB member

I think I got the last receiver set the other day. Looking forward to this build. Mines going to be a creedmoor. I have a odinworks o2 17” handguard ready for it. Probably use a a2 fixed stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bare View Post
    I think I got the last receiver set the other day. Looking forward to this build. Mines going to be a creedmoor. I have a odinworks o2 17” handguard ready for it. Probably use a a2 fixed stock.
    Where did u get ur O2 handguard?

Hi IRunGuns! Can you assemble my rifle if I buy the complete receiver and kit? Free of charge? Thanks

Anyone know if more receivers are incoming? I was a little late on the buy button.