Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    I was under the impression the 7 day policy after purchase only applies to Tenda themselves if they lower their prices.
    Negative. They matched the price with a competitor. It was store credit, but I wasn't complaining and put the $220 towards a shotgun that I was going to get anyways that they happened to have on sale. Good place to shop when panic buying handguns during these crazy times. If they have it in stock and no one else does at least you get it for sure. Then if another retailer gets it for cheaper within 7 days you get the difference back in store credit. That was a huge bonus for me.
    They did subtract the shipping cost that the competitor would have charged, but again that seems quite reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    You must be mad with your bank.
    Well it was a minor thing, I just had to call them and get them to increase my limit for online purchases or whatever (only took a couple of minutes). It should've been a simple matter had tenda bothered to pick up the phone to take the order off hold so I could pay for it.
    I'd honestly love to say I'll never go back to tenda, unfortunately in the past they've been the only store I've found that stocks certain reloading supplies I need, so I have to swallow my pride.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_bird View Post
    Lacking is a good word for it. I ordered a rifle from them this spring, and heard nothing for over two weeks, but they charged my card right away. I finally got a reply after trying several times by email and PM on here, and they said they couldn't ship to my address. No idea why, as the Canada Post guy comes up to the house with packages all the time, but they'll ship it to a UPS store in town. It kind of made me wonder if I would have ever heard anything from them if I hadn't got hold of them.
    Kristian
    That's incredible

Quote Originally Posted by Damien2022 View Post
    Fair question for sure. The gun was not in stock at any other retailer at the time I made the purchase. They give you 7 days after purchase to claim the best price guarantee. With handguns going so quickly I just grabbed it at the price they had it listed at. When I saw another retailer got it in stock a couple days later at a much lower price, it was a bonus at that point. Had it been in stock somewhere else for a lower price at the time I was looking then I would have just grabbed from that retailer with the lower price
    Gotcha, price match totally makes sense. Glad Tenda took good care of you once you got the ball rolling!

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Anyone know if this company is still in business?

I ordered a firearm from them over a month age; I still haven't received it and I can't get any reply to my E-mails or anyone to answer the phone.

Shoddy way to run a business.
    That's strange. I got my order in four days. Great and fast service.
    Member CSSA, OFAH CCFR
    Gun laws are ridiculous. Honest people don't need them. Criminals don't care about them.

Quote Originally Posted by swray1992 View Post
    Call the CFO at 8:30am Mon-Fri 1800-731-4000 +1 +1 ext.9530
    Then tell them you have pending transfers in your name. They will approve them right over the phone. You pretty much have to do their job for them.
    So you have no problem calling to jump the Que and cut off your fellow gun buyers? We’ve all seen the line jumpers that have no class…..

I’m surprised that your CFO bought your tear jerk story and not said you’ll get your transfer in turn…
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

I hope you get ur transfer soon.

Yup they are legit, been ordering from the for years no problems, probably too busy to answer your phone.

CGN Regular
    I've brought from Tenda many other items and no issues. I just bought a Sig 320 Legion Xcarry handgun and I know it will be at least 42 days to wait due to the speed of the Canadian Firearms Program and not the service Tenda.

See post #27 - apparently everything is good.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast