Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Drop in Trigger Options for WK180-c

Geissele G2S 2 stage trigger is just ace for me.
    Re-use original pins.
    Подай набої, є що стріляти. Think Plink!

This thread has answered a lot of questions for me. Gotta love CGN!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Yugga View Post
    Geissele G2S 2 stage trigger is just ace for me.
    Re-use original pins.
    Same for me.

May not related to the post, but just want to know if WK 180C is a good coyote gun or not? Thanks for any input....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tivatian View Post
    May not related to the post, but just want to know if WK 180C is a good coyote gun or not? Thanks for any input....
    Its a great gun for calling coyotes. I really like it, coyotes not so much.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    I noticed i the States some AR guys use Moly grease on the trigger components.

Is that a bad idea as opposed to just using oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysavage View Post
    Installed a Geissele ssa-e in my WK last night, along with a RWA bolt release kit. Both fit perfectly and were easy to install. As many others have already mentioned you need to use the re-use the pins that came with the rifle when upgrading triggers.
    Have only function tested it so far, with some luck I will get to the range later today
    Thanks, I popped in to ask if the SSA-E works. Glad to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by swissey View Post
    I installed the Hiperfire EDT Sharp Shooter. Went in smooth. Just need to re-use the pins that come with the rifle.
    Accordingly to my trigger pull gauge its 3.5lbs. Was breaking the barrel in, sighting it and shooting it yesterday a little and really like it so far. I even got quite decent accuracy (3 out of 5 shots touched each other, 1 was slightly higher one slightly lower left, but all within 1.25 MOA on 100m) with Factory Fed Independence 55gr ammo. So far quite happy with it.
    Take a picture and post that target, this is an unbelievable group.

Quote Originally Posted by schultzie View Post
    Ok. So after some research I went out and bought an ALG ACT to install in my WK180.

Install went well. New trigger is awesome. But my question is, did everyone have to remove the bolt hold open bar and the safety? Or it is possible to put a new trigger kit in without removing these components? Excited to head out to shoot it again.

EDIT:... Also I ended up re-installing the hammer and trigger pins that came with the rifle as the new ones in the ALG kit seemed way to short. Has anyone else come across this?

Cheers,

Karl
    The hold open and spring, plus the safety need to be remover prior to a new trigger install. Take a picture of the hold open spring orientation before you take it apart. A good set of needle nose pliers and a tapered punch will help in re-assembly. These are great little rifles and with a little time and a few upgrades they are a worthwhile addition to your collection.

CGN Regular
    I've tried both Rise Armament RA 140 SST trigger and a JMT drop in trigger. Both are a no go since the stock pins fit WAY too loose.Whenever the hammer is up the pins will literally fall right through. Seem to me like these drop in triggers are designed to be used with anti rotation pins. Anyone knows of any sellers that sell anti rotation pins for the WK180c?