Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12222425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Days till the Easter Sale and revised Article

CGN frequent flyer
    Has anyone been billed for online purchases yet?

CGN Regular
    no and i didnt get order confirmation so sent another email for additional crate. just blew through my 2nd quarter budge and part of my 3rd quarter for hobbies.

Holy fack.... to those who are asking a simple question about a product still... Google it or know what you are interested in before the sale starts... for crying out loud you had enough notice. Honestly this gets under my skin... I did my HOMEWORK, went in, knew what I was looking for and pulled the trigger, it sucks being one of the Web customers but knowing that the largest gun show in canada is happening this weekend in cow town you have to give the retailer's some slack, they are doing the best they can with answering some mindless fu**ing questions from the forum, emails, in person and phone calls.... To the Tse good on you for a sale well done and putting up with alot of impatient tire kickers... thanks again!

SP
    "History dictates that unresponsive governments force ordinary people to do extraordinary things."

Quote Originally Posted by SERGEANT PREPPER View Post
    Holy fack.... to those who are asking a simple question about a product still... Google it or know what you are interested in before the sale starts... for crying out loud you had enough notice. Honestly this gets under my skin... I did my HOMEWORK, went in, knew what I was looking for and pulled the trigger, it sucks being one of the Web customers but knowing that the largest gun show in canada is happening this weekend in cow town you have to give the retailer's some slack, they are doing the best they can with answering some mindless fu**ing questions from the forum, emails, in person and phone calls.... To the Tse good on you for a sale well done and putting up with alot of impatient tire kickers... thanks again!

SP

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Emailed in an order. Hope for the best. Thanks for putting this on.

Man do these guys know how to chum ...

Hooked me yesterday .... will find out on Sunday if I bit on a fish ... or have a mouth full $&/# .. Love it!

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Anybody snag CAA mags for 50% off?
    Last edited by THE_SASQUATCH; 04-04-2015 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SERGEANT PREPPER View Post

SP
    Nailed it

If anyone is interested in setting up a group buy on the Barnaul 9mm deal of 4 cases for $800 in the London area let me know. I'd be up for a case.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    Damn.
    I asked for 3 cases and my order got snipped to 2 and now this 3 for $1200...

Tell you what. Scrap my previous 2 cases and I'll take 2 X 3 for $1200.

Deal?

(email sent)
    We'll sort it out... have no fear.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans