Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Canada Ammo's Boxing Week Sale!

order placed dec 26, jan05 transfer complete jan 10 order shipped, jan 13 restricted cert received expected gun delivery jan 17
    canada ammo must have been swamped .
    looking forward to my newest purchase.

----------

delivery today thanks Canada Ammo
    though was kinda shocked to see no targets , pen or even receipt . no worries
    Glenn.
    Last edited by tazzharm; 01-17-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    2x10/22,SKS Optima MP Pump
    P762,1911A1C,DA1911 & M-93,Polish T-33, GSG 1911
    Base Borden Member,CAF Verteran
    YouTube: Kanuck OutDoors

Did anyone else still never get a shipping notice ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I think I was the last one. Received my order yesterday.

The monkeys who call themselves canpar employees left the package (1000 rounds of 9mm) next to the intercom of my lobby. They never even bothered to buzz, I was there at the time they came. The tracking says that "no signature required", but I know for a fact canada ammo sent the package with signature required. These guys are clown, they shouldn't be allowed to transport hazardous materials.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    I think I was the last one. Received my order yesterday.

The monkeys who call themselves canpar employees left the package (1000 rounds of 9mm) next to the intercom of my lobby. They never even bothered to buzz, I was there at the time they came. The tracking says that "no signature required", but I know for a fact canada ammo sent the package with signature required. These guys are clown, they shouldn't be allowed to transport hazardous materials.
    Yeah, they definitely send it signature required.

I've watched a Canpar driver walk up to my door to put a delivery attempt notice without ever trying to deliver my package (2 crates of ammo is heavy..). I've also had a different driver hand me a package from Canada Ammo and say "Enjoy your ammunition" in my hallway with a group of neighbours in ear shot.

Quote Originally Posted by bp2626 View Post

....I've also had a different driver hand me a package from Canada Ammo and say "Enjoy your ammunition" in my hallway with a group of neighbours in ear shot.
    You know this isn't such a bad thing. I've been of the mind that normalizing our hobby to non-shooters is key to our main stream acceptance. If your a good person in your community or building in good standing let them know your a shooter hobbiest. This will help dispel some of the rhetoric they may see on the media by thinking that guy in our building is not a criminal but buys crates of ammo! Now if your an individual that seems to have a lot of problems with your neighbours and of questionable morality, perhaps you'd be better keeping our shooting hobby a secret.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    You know this isn't such a bad thing. I've been of the mind that normalizing our hobby to non-shooters is key to our main stream acceptance. If your a good person in your community or building in good standing let them know your a shooter hobbiest. This will help dispel some of the rhetoric they may see on the media by thinking that guy in our building is not a criminal but buys crates of ammo! Now if your an individual that seems to have a lot of problems with your neighbours and of questionable morality, perhaps you'd be better keeping our shooting hobby a secret.
    Old people in my building are affraid of propane gaz, so grills of any kind (even electric) are prohibited. Good luck making them understand that the guy who buys ammos by the cases and powder by the jug isn't some kind of criminal mastermind planning to take over the world.

I still haven't received a shipping notice, the order is still showing awaiting shipment. Sent two emails a week apart inquiring about the order with no reply. They really must be swamped with work as I've always had good experiences with my previous orders.

received all my cans , perfect . thanks ... always good.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789