Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425262728293031323335 ... LastLast

Thread: Lynx 180B Lower Receiver

Quote Originally Posted by WhenGatsAttack View Post
    Lynx lower with 1913 stock adapter
    Very good looking.
    '' Si tu veux vivre, risque ta vie (...) L'homme y'a pas le choix bcp, ou ben donc il décide d'être un homme ou ben donc il décide de se conformer. '' - Michel Chartrand.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenGatsAttack View Post
    Lynx lower with 1913 stock adapter
    Wow, that's great looking. Honestly one of the best looking 180B builds out there!
    Last edited by SpectreBallistics; 12-01-2021 at 01:52 AM.

Just an update for everyone, we're experience some shipping delays with the Lynx 180B lowers that might push batch 4 back a week. The front take down pins we get form a supplier in the US. Unfortunately our latest batch of them has been delayed due to supply chain backlogs caused by the floods in BC. Even though these are currently stuck in Hamilton ON and flying to Edmonton AB the BC floods have impacted it. This sucks, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Just an update for everyone, we're experience some shipping delays with the Lynx 180B lowers that might push batch 4 back a week. The front take down pins we get form a supplier in the US. Unfortunately our latest batch of them has been delayed due to supply chain backlogs caused by the floods in BC. Even though these are currently stuck in Hamilton ON and flying to Edmonton AB the BC floods have impacted it. This sucks, and there's nothing we can do about it.
    What's the new ETA for batch 4 including the take down pin delay?

Quote Originally Posted by Tactleneck View Post
    What's the new ETA for batch 4 including the take down pin delay?
    Some of batch 4 is ready to go, minus take down pins. The rest of batch 4 and some of batch 5 are being anodized and should be ready shortly.

It looks like our take down pins (and a bunch of other hardware for other projects) are finally in Edmonton and out for delivery.

Finally received my lowers, upon assembly i noticed my safety cylinder has alot of slop? Is this a common issue with the WK selectors? Anyone experience this and is there a solution that doesnt involve file fitting my selector?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintlock View Post
    Finally received my lowers, upon assembly i noticed my safety cylinder has alot of slop? Is this a common issue with the WK selectors? Anyone experience this and is there a solution that doesnt involve file fitting my selector?
    WK safeties have a varying amount of slop. We can send you some shims that will tighten it up. Please send us an email so we can get them sent to you.

Anyone know a good source for 1913 folding stocks?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    Some of batch 4 is ready to go, minus take down pins. The rest of batch 4 and some of batch 5 are being anodized and should be ready shortly.

It looks like our take down pins (and a bunch of other hardware for other projects) are finally in Edmonton and out for delivery.

When are we expecting the emails for full payment on batch 4? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Anyone know a good source for 1913 folding stocks?

Thanks
    Options are limited in Canada. The Yugo Zhukov stock is a great option for a folding stock.