Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9 Inch GSG-16 Rifles in at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by --Terry-- View Post
    I am wondering, this vs. the 10/22, which one is more fun to shoot? And which is more accurate?
    I find the GSG is much more fun. The 10/22 with the neutered mags is just not what it used to be with the bigger mags. I love my 9” GSG, more so than my 12” (also Dlask) 10/22. As for accuracy, I’ve never tested the GSG for accuracy. It’s really just a fun plinker.

Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    I find the GSG is much more fun. The 10/22 with the neutered mags is just not what it used to be with the bigger mags. I love my 9” GSG, more so than my 12” (also Dlask) 10/22. As for accuracy, I’ve never tested the GSG for accuracy. It’s really just a fun plinker.
    What neutered mags ? We have RCMP legal 25 rounders ! But yes, I agree to a point, the GSG-16 is a fun gun to shoot. My 10 year old daughter absolutely loves it. Also 'cuz it's pink but hey whatever gets them jacked about shooting. Also Gryphon Energetics Rimfire targets. My kids lose their minds for those, lol.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    What neutered mags ?
    SIG FAN is referring to Ruger bx25 and all butler creek 25 rounders and probably any drum mag. that fits a ruger 10/22 had to be pinned to 10 rounds(cause RCMP said so)because of the 10/22 charger pistol-dual purpose

Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    SIG FAN is referring to Ruger bx25 and all butler creek 25 rounders and probably any drum mag. that fits a ruger 10/22 had to be pinned to 10 rounds(cause RCMP said so)because of the 10/22 charger pistol-dual purpose
    Dlask has they're own variation of the ruger magazine that isn't prohibited. Would link but never could find them on the site.

Hoping that these will be included on the BF sale but still waiting for info the be released..

I scoured the site as soon as I saw Dlask post about Ruger 25 mags...I found nothing either. Is there a secret knock on a hidden door somewhere to access them? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfrozeover View Post
    I scoured the site as soon as I saw Dlask post about Ruger 25 mags...I found nothing either. Is there a secret knock on a hidden door somewhere to access them? Lol
    No hidden Easter Eggs on our site, sorry, lol. We are the manufacturer / wholesaler so we do not sell them separately. You can find them at Wolverine Supplies, Calgary Shooting Center, International Shooting and the like. If your local FGS doesn't have them just ask they call us and order a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0q-QKT_YPs

The TUF-22 with 25 round magazine last spring in Kamloops, BC. Way too much fun when coupled with good friends and things that explode when you hit them.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M3GAD37H View Post
    Dlask has they're own variation of the ruger magazine that isn't prohibited. Would link but never could find them on the site.

Hoping that these will be included on the BF sale but still waiting for info the be released..
    did not know that, do they require an adapter to fit/work in a 10/22....looked in Dlask forum found the info, looks like a little machining is required in a 10/22 mag well for the tuff 22 mags to work
    Last edited by tobaman45; 11-23-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    did not know that, do they require an adapter to fit/work in a 10/22....looked in Dlask forum found the info, looks like a little machining is required in a 10/22 mag well for the tuff 22 mags to work
    No adapter is require. What is required however is a small cut to the front hood of the receiver. This cut is done on a milling machine and once done allows you to use BOTH our 25 round mags as well as the factory Ruger 10 round box mags.

Almost like travelling back in time to the land of common sense when other 25 rounders weren't Prohib.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Hi Dlask,
    When do you expect to have more of your GSG-16s available on the website?
    CH

I have sent emails to you. How do we get on the list for the next round of GSG-16 barrels?
    "I saw a movie once where only the military and police had guns. It was called Schindler's List".

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast