Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4141617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: LAR-15 223-556 Stainless 10 Round pistol Magazine in Canada 23.94USD

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Not an offence either. Nobody has ever been charged for possession of prohibited device regarding beowulf mags. Or these mags.

My beef with these mags is that mine don't fit if I insert them with the bolt closed. I emailed irg about it, and they very politely told me to stick it. Their position is that they don't take back badly pinned mags because they're pinned and pinned mags can't be re-sold.
    ill give you what you paid for them

Finally! Got notification from Canada Post saying those mags are on their way and will be delivered on Monday!
    Only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a BIGGER gun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    My 1 out of the 2 I got Jams a round in my rifle on the 3rd shot consistently, and I don't understand it at all! Messed me up in a comp big time. Wish I could take it apart and swap a follower
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    My 1 out of the 2 I got Jams a round in my rifle on the 3rd shot consistently, and I don't understand it at all! Messed me up in a comp big time. Wish I could take it apart and swap a follower
    I had the same thing with those C-product LAR-15 mags as well, turned out all you need to do is to lubricate the follower a little bit and it will be ok

Quote Originally Posted by mw1982115 View Post
    I had the same thing with those C-product LAR-15 mags as well, turned out all you need to do is to lubricate the follower a little bit and it will be ok
    Agreed. My experience as well.
    I never really thought to lube my mags until some of the ex-forces guys at my range told me that they were taught to always disassemble/clean/lube their mags.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Agreed. My experience as well.
    I never really thought to lube my mags until some of the ex-forces guys at my range told me that they were taught to always disassemble/clean/lube their mags.
    Lucky you! I found this out the hard way by disassembling and reassembling my AR15 more than 8 times, all down to the last bit and everything cleaned/ lubricated before one of my friends reminded me to check the mags😂😂😂

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Thanks guys! I'll give it a whirl, might use a bit of grease, or dry lithium lube, the mags usually get coated in dust once they hit the ground.

If anyone wants to trade 4 of their dud mags for 2 Beowulf mags let me know
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Just received my mags from Canada Post. Tested 10 out of the 39 mags I bought and every single one went in with the bolt closed with a tap and nothing more. Quite happy now and will test them all at the range on Wednesday!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1982115 View Post
    Just received my mags from Canada Post. Tested 10 out of the 39 mags I bought and every single one went in with the bolt closed with a tap and nothing more. Quite happy now and will test them all at the range on Wednesday!
    Firstly, you bought 39 mags?? Why not 40? LOL!

Secondly, were the mags loaded to 10? All mags should easily click in place empty with the bolt closed.
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    Firstly, you bought 39 mags?? Why not 40? LOL!

Secondly, were the mags loaded to 10? All mags should easily click in place empty with the bolt closed.
    Well, these are shared among five of us and one guy decided he will only need 7 so a total of 39 instead of 40. LOL

As to your second question, all mags were loaded to 10 and tested with the bolt closed.I have been following this thread closely so I did the test specifically to see if I will encounter the same problem.