Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: ATRS legal action update Nov 4 2021

Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    Transcripts from the lawsuits show some crumbs of details, but most is somehow covered by "cabinet confidence" basically.
    Sounds like a crock of sh1t / stalling to me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Any updates? Sure could use a few receiver sets.

If this gets overturned and you can sell again can folks request sequential and/or special serial numbers?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    Any updates? Sure could use a few receiver sets.

If this gets overturned and you can sell again can folks request sequential and/or special serial numbers?
    I don't want to answer in ATRS's place, but when my buddy Mike ordered his he requested a specific number he wanted and he got it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Been wondering? IF GOVT CHANGES, DO CABINET SECRETS STAY WITH DEFEATED GOVT? If not, WHYNOT? Could really help in most of these Court Actions to sift through all the BS coming from the LIEBRALS as they have never told one truth since becomming power hungry!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by golddust View Post
    Been wondering? IF GOVT CHANGES, DO CABINET SECRETS STAY WITH DEFEATED GOVT? If not, WHYNOT? Could really help in most of these Court Actions to sift through all the BS coming from the LIEBRALS as they have never told one truth since becomming power hungry!
    I dont know if a government has the legal ability to waive caninet privilege for the previous cabinets decisions. Even if they could I dont think any government would want to set that precedent because they would be handing the next government a license to air all of the current governments own dirty laundry. Its not like any of them have clean hands after 4 years in power.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    I dont know if a government has the legal ability to waive caninet privilege for the previous cabinets decisions. Even if they could I dont think any government would want to set that precedent because they would be handing the next government a license to air all of the current governments own dirty laundry. Its not like any of them have clean hands after 4 years in power.
    4 Days is probably a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We have 1 example of each of our Modern Series semi auto rifles out to 3 independent firearms experts. (real firearms experts , not the self proclaimed ones that the government has) We are waiting for the reports to be finalized by said experts so we can include their reports in our affidavit of production. Once we file the AOP the next step is discoveries, then in front of Judge Gagne.
    It took the SFSS over 3 years to conclude their findings originally, out experts have only had the guns for 6 months in which to inspect and then rotate onto the next one for us.
    These folks also have businesses to run. Hopefully they conclude their reports shortly, so we can proceed further.
    Hey @ATRS, what’s the latest on your court case ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themarauder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by golddust View Post
    Cabinet secrets shouldn't be a thing, since government has proven they can't be trusted to use them responsibly.
    "Obviously a registry makes it easier to prohibit firearms," said Wendy Cukier (Coalition for Gun Control) - Right from the horse's mouth.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Missing out on taking carbine courses with my Sporter. Thankfully crime went down post OIC and unlawful meddling with the FRT… Wait… you mean crime didn’t magically go down… When these are NR again I think you’ll sell a ton of them.

Only way you could make the Sporter better, IMHO, is to make it accept all the parts needed to be an ambi receiver set. One day maybe.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSurrey45 View Post
    Hey @ATRS, what’s the latest on your court case ?
    Feels like the same answer as always unfortunately... We wait.... Independent experts are compiling their own reports, something akin the FRT inspection report.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mitchell View Post
    Missing out on taking carbine courses with my Sporter. Thankfully crime went down post OIC and unlawful meddling with the FRT… Wait… you mean crime didn’t magically go down… When these are NR again I think you’ll sell a ton of them.

Only way you could make the Sporter better, IMHO, is to make it accept all the parts needed to be an ambi receiver set. One day maybe.
    Are you meaning like a left side eject ? not economically feasible.