Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will grizzly pumps be back in stock

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curly1 View Post
    What are you basing your statement on? Do you have a link or is it just something you heard?
    Most of these Turkish guns, if not all of them, are actually assembled by different companies with the same or almost identical parts batches, thus the similarities in all of them, I personally own 4 different Turkish pumps and none are 870 compatible.

maybe CanAm can chime in to give us a concrete answer so guys are not buying them with the wrong idea
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Curly1 View Post
    Strange, I was able to install a rifled barrel from my shooting buddies 870 with no issues and comparing the trigger group we could not see a difference.
    can you post a pic of the Turkish gun with the rem barrel on it please
    ― Albert Einstein

just read this posted by Canada ammo concerning the new Turkish pumps, half a dozen posts down

The Kodiak shotguns are not parts compatible with the 870. It's an entirely different action. Robust and very easy to disassemble. We will look into adapters for 870 stocks. The Tactical versions have a 3 position collapsible stock.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-amp-Desperado

check out post number 11
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    I can't really compare the two but the last grizzly I picked up (could have been out of the last batch brought in) was actually nicer and smoother out of the box than an 870. I know that probably sounds like blasphemy but it's the truth...I will be jealously guarding it.
    it is not hard to find a smoother pump action compare to a 870..., you should try a Weatherby PA-459, you will never go back to a 870..., ... adjutable rear sight, exchangeable chokes, etc...
    ~ No pics in your ads ? Forget it ~
    ! Hey let's have a Beer togheter !

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Most of these Turkish guns, if not all of them, are actually assembled by different companies with the same or almost identical parts batches, thus the similarities in all of them, I personally own 4 different Turkish pumps and none are 870 compatible.

maybe CanAm can chime in to give us a concrete answer so guys are not buying them with the wrong idea

Thank you and next time my buddy is up here I will get a picture.
    Gun control is supported by an illogical minority, which holds forth the proposition that it is possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Grizzlys will be back. I expect some time in the next 6 months or so. The main issue is the price keeps going up on them. We hope to discuss the issue with the factory regarding their Turkish competition

CGN frequent flyer
    Wait a go. CA!

Hard to adjust to a world were Turkey, a nearly made it pre-911 EU member, is low cost. Good to know they are teaching the migrants some skills.

I have the Dominion 870 compatible pump, and it is really nice to handle. I have to order some low recoil slugs to play with it with. Sounds like a stun gun when it goes off. I shot a round of some domestic slugs ammo, all present were wearing hearing protectors and I think I lost one kid to shooting for the blast. Snowflakes.
    Last edited by Pepperpopper; 09-20-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12