Thread: Frankford Rotary Seperator

Frankford Rotary Seperator

Hey,

Any idea when you'll be getting anymore of those rotary separators? Getting tired of sifting with a slotted kitchen spoon!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    Hey,

Any idea when you'll be getting anymore of those rotary separators? Getting tired of sifting with a slotted kitchen spoon!
    Try a kitchen colander. Not as good as the rotary separator but a lot better than a slotted spoon and you should be able to pick one up cheap at a dollar store.

Not a bad suggestion, I was thinking about this last night. The media I am using is a bit big, I can probably find something, but the rotary separator would go good with the Frankford tumbler I have

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    Not a bad suggestion, I was thinking about this last night. The media I am using is a bit big, I can probably find something, but the rotary separator would go good with the Frankford tumbler I have
    I have a rotary separator and it is far better than a colander or spoon or whatever. A tip - try to get one that has a cover. You have to be careful with the open style separators as if you get too energetic with spinning the separator the media ends up flying all over the place.

There are a tone of all brands: RCBS, Lyman, Frankford, on ebay.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean