Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Surrender or destruction!

I was thinking about that this morning actually - wondering what it would take to just get everyone new "compliant" receivers fabbed up in case this doesn't go our way. I'm glad someone is already on it
    When in doubt, deny all terms and definitions. -Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by volkov956 View Post
    Preparing for failure before failure is admitting defeat
    I disagree, I have never been defeated but no harm in planning a "Fighting withdrawal" I always have a copy of Sun Tzu's writings to hand at times like this!

John
    Chance favours the prepared mind
    Thanks for your efforts
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I disagree, I have never been defeated but no harm in planning a "Fighting withdrawal" I always have a copy of Sun Tzu's writings to hand at times like this!
    John,
    you are a big asset to us in the sporting/hunting community. Before I bought my R25 I checked to make sure I could get 5/20 mags for it. You have them and I have my rifle (and I'm still hoping it will come off the restricted list, not giving up my dreams). I just received more of those E -Lander mags from you, real beauties, thanks. Everyday, and especially at times like this we pray to the God of Israel, the one who really answers us and looks after His people. Thanks for being here, John, you are appreciated. God bless you.

This is a great contingency plan John, and even though I don't own either of the rifles in question (at the moment) I will gladly buy a VZ/CZ receiver from you for a commemorative build after we win this battle. Molon labe!!
    And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Awesome plan. Thanks!

never surrender

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andurp View Post
    John, you are being exceptionally helpful to this community. I am not awash with cash at the moment, but when I am prepared to make my next purchase, I'll be checking your online store first.
    X2. I am looking at purchasing some new, off the shelf firearms to help support the industry. Consider yourself high on the list.

And save one of those 958's for me when they hit the shelves!

Agreed, just goes to show you the resourcefulness of Canadian firearm owners. Question though- would these new recievers have NR length barrels already pressed into them? Probably a stupid question as I'm sure it would qualify as a firearm then and it would be more work and $ for you to get in. I'm guessing then that the owners would have to get their barrels knocked out and then proceed to destroy the recievers as you described, then get the barrels pressed back into the legal stripped recievers?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    i like your plan , nice reading you can apply the » Art of the War » on alot of things
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson