Page 48 of 108 FirstFirst ... 283840414243444546474849505152535455565868 ... LastLast

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EtusLX4 View Post
    Are you planning to sell complete rifle set?
    yes, as soon as they arrive we will start advertising completion kits.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    I just don’t want the registry. When the libs are voted out next election I’m hoping C71 gets dumped. Also the RCMP will be given free range with C71 so they can make this prohib if they want and we’ll all be screwed. I will continue to purchase but likely switch to restricteds after C71.
    Don't count Justin out yet my friend - trump
    Was said to lose for sure ! Yet killed hilldabeast. Also jegmeet ndp leader could win too.

Get what you need now and don't worry about it just don't make your family lack as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    yes, as soon as they arrive we will start advertising completion kits.
    Great! Thank you! How long will I wait to get one? I was totally living under a rock for the past months...

Quote Originally Posted by EtusLX4 View Post
    Great! Thank you! How long will I wait to get one? I was totally living under a rock for the past months...
    probably a couple months at least. we're still waiting for the first batch to arrive...
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

probably a couple months at least. we're still waiting for the first batch to arrive...
    Any more word from MDI as when they're shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by Gubermonkey View Post
    Any more word from MDI as when they're shipping?
    this is the latest news as of July 13:

latest update just received from Maccabee:

Howdy everybody,

This has been the week from hell the soft jaws that we ordered didn’t make it here until today and last night Wyatt’s compressor ate it’s young so he had to load up the sand blaster and as many parts as he could and head to our other facility. He is still going strong at the other place trying to catch up on everything that has been tumbled and serialized. Parts for the compressor should be in Monday so that we can keep going on the uppers and their short operation.

It’s literally down to the dust cover pin hole, rear charge handle opening and precision bore fitment then they will be tumbled and blasted then off to anodizing. We can’t tell you how badly we want to be delivering right now all we can do is be transparent with you guys and keep working as hard as we can on what we can. We are extremely happy with the quality of our work so far. Thank you for your understanding
    translation -- they're figuring out some final details before sending them all off for anodizing. what that means for shipping schedule is tough to predict with any confidence
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

BANNED
    I wonder if macdef is not putting as much love and care into the sets as a result of people biotching and shreeking at them ? WHERE IS MY EFFING BURGER !!!! Haaaawk thooie - don't piss off those who handle your food and those who handle your guns.

No im not Refering to the delays, I'm thinking of the guys mind state knowing some folks are being pissy lol

Macdef we love you and the true patriots are happy to wait for quality

I think Macdef under estimated the popularity and over estimated their ability to produce. It’s all growing pains. Should they have given us an estimated delivery date probably not. But how many people would’ve pre-ordered without one? I follow them on Insta. They’ve been posting pretty regularly recently still working at 2 or 3 am. Mistakes were made but it doesn’t seem like they’re sacrificing quality to just get it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    I think Macdef under estimated the popularity and over estimated their ability to produce. It’s all growing pains. Should they have given us an estimated delivery date probably not. But how many people would’ve pre-ordered without one? I follow them on Insta. They’ve been posting pretty regularly recently still working at 2 or 3 am. Mistakes were made but it doesn’t seem like they’re sacrificing quality to just get it out.
    yup

as a dealer I take part of the responsibility for choosing to pre-sell, this would have been much less stressful to simply wait.

**semi good news**
    we just got notified the first handful are ready to ship to us.
    they mentioned they might have nicks from the anodizing hanger, not sure how significant that will be but hopefully they all pass my trained eyeball (the good eye, not the lazy one (it's how he was raised)). if so then the first few folks will be getting an email soon.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

yup

as a dealer I take part of the responsibility for choosing to pre-sell, this would have been much less stressful to simply wait.

**semi good news**
    we just got notified the first handful are ready to ship to us.
    they mentioned they might have nicks from the anodizing hanger, not sure how significant that will be but hopefully they all pass my trained eyeball (the good eye, not the lazy one (it's how he was raised)). if so then the first few folks will be getting an email soon.
    Assuming these don't end up blems, any updates for ETA?
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member