Page 3 of 153 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: So..............did you get one?

CGN frequent flyer
    27 minutes and counting down to the Carnage! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    anyone know how to pre load their credit card info on site or do you gotta wait till checkout?
    Credit cards information and payment will be the last step of the check out. If you are using a pre paid credit card I would recommend registering the card to your name to avoid any issues. To register your card simply visit the website written on the back of the card and fill out the online forms, take a minute to do but saves some headaches down the road.

There are some browsers that will save your credit card info and pre-fill in the forms. you will have to check your specific browser settings as I do not use this function myself.

Do I need another one of these... hmmm....

I have 2... I can, in theory, shoot 2 of them at the same time.... rambo style...

but then what if I bring a friend? Need one for them too, don't I?

Ahhh that's the trick.... "But honey, I only have 2, so if you come with me to the range, and I want to play Rambo, you won't have one to shoot!"

Think she'll buy it?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    Credit cards information and payment will be the last step of the check out. If you are using a pre paid credit card I would recommend registering the card to your name to avoid any issues. To register your card simply visit the website written on the back of the card and fill out the online forms, take a minute to do but saves some headaches down the road.
    all good! thanks 25 mins to go!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Hi Grumpy, did you feed the Hamster in the power wheel? He is looking kind of sickly to me, he was expected to be in top shape for noon, if doesn't smarten up we may have to postpone the sale.
    gave him a double dose of red bull
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The only Wolverine in the store is stuffed, I think it would take more than ###### to get him fired up, no I think maybe we should postpone things if old Hercules does brighten up.

Seriously. We've all collectively lost thousands if not tens of thousands of hours of sleep leading up to today, it's now a health issue and the guv'ment is stepping in. They say the sale has to happen, no matter what. The risks are too great if the sale was to be postponed.

This whole thread seems like a bit of schadenfreude?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

16 min....

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Plinker View Post

Seriously. We've all collectively lost thousands if not tens of thousands of hours of sleep leading up to today, it's now a health issue and the guv'ment is stepping in. They say the sale has to happen, no matter what. The risks are too great if the sale was to be postponed.
    But I have to put the health of my employees first. I didn't know Grumpy had given poor old Hercules a double shot of Red Bull (I have told him to quit doing that) I gave him extra oats and now Ryan slipped him a ######, I hope his heart will hold out.

You can notice the site getting slower as it gets closer to 12:00