Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

Quote Originally Posted by Prairiestorm View Post
    I’ll ask because I’m fairly new to this rifle platform, but I’m finding around my gas block the barrel and handguard get very dirty. Is this normal? Just wanted to make sure that there isn’t a issue with the gas block
    that's where the gases come out from so normal for it to get dirty.

It’s normal
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Anyone else bolt on a k grip from Magpul on there rifle? My new grip wobbles back and forth... Doesn't matter how tight the screw is, still won't tighten up.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΆΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by ManoP View Post
    Anyone else bolt on a k grip from Magpul on there rifle? My new grip wobbles back and forth... Doesn't matter how tight the screw is, still won't tighten up.
    I had the same issue. I think it's too long.
    Try using the screw that came on the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by HeK View Post
    I had the same issue. I think it's too long.
    Try using the screw that came on the rifle.
    K sweet I will try that. Thanks
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΆΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Muller View Post
    Bolt is all the way forward.
    Button moves approximately 1/8”.
    If I keep depressing eventually the button will find a sweet spot and depress enough to allow for field stripping.
    Putting it back together is the same.
    I’m just wondering if I’m missing something obvious or is this a potential warranty issue?
    I'm not having that level of problem but mine is really tight to push forward far enough to open it. I end up using the end of a fired case to help push.

ok guys, to those wanting a brass deflector at a reasonable price....a fellow member just sent me a pm about a guy in Manitoba selling them for $25CAD shipped which is less than half of what the other guy is selling them for. I ordered one so should get it in a week or so. This is the item description below. It was Easy to find on eBay.ca he’s also including an oring for the rear lug some have been complaining about.

“This is a brass deflector for a Kodiak Defense WK180-C Rifle. It installs into the ejection port and right-hand side charge-handle slide and prevents brass from impacting and marking the receiver by deflecting ejected shells forward.
    These are 3D printed with ABS plastic, which is strong and wear-resistant. The parts are sold 'raw' as they are printed and will have visible lines from the printing process.

You will receive a deflector, retaining anchor, socket head screw, nut and an O-Ring. It is recommended that loctite is used on the screw during installation. Do not over tighten the screw. The O-Ring is optional and can be installed on the rear locating post of your upper receiver to help reduce play between the upper and lower receivers.”
    Last edited by kuffs06; 03-19-2019 at 07:53 AM.

CGN Regular
    Cant seem to find it on ebay.....must be sold out.
    CCFR Member

Hi. It was 60% sold yesterday when I bought it so maybe. I sent him a message on eBay to ask if he was going to relist it

Quote Originally Posted by flavc3 View Post
    Cant seem to find it on ebay.....must be sold out.
    That's correct. I don't want to pre-sell, so I only will list what I have ready to ship out.
    Check back in a couple days, I should have another batch ready to go.