Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: North Sylva information forum. Please read before posting

I would like to say thank you to the North Sylva info forum for NOT answering the question I posted over three months ago.
    I will have to email Smith and Wesson back and ask them if they know of a dealer that sells M&P 9 replacement barrels that will actually answer prospective customers questions.

Quote Originally Posted by netcom View Post
    I would like to say thank you to the North Sylva info forum for NOT answering the question I posted over three months ago.
    I will have to email Smith and Wesson back and ask them if they know of a dealer that sells M&P 9 replacement barrels that will actually answer prospective customers questions.
    Please PM us for your inquiry. I don't keep track of an information thread for Q&A.

Thanks,

tavor

I see in the "ee" that tavors have a new " better trigger " . Is this correct and can this be adapted to older models ?? I understand that you are the importer now , correct ??
    docsteve

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Please PM us for your inquiry. I don't keep track of an information thread for Q&A.
    Quote Originally Posted by docsteve View Post
    I see in the "ee" that tavors have a new " better trigger " . Is this correct and can this be adapted to older models ?? I understand that you are the importer now , correct ??
    docsteve

damn! wish you guys did sell to the public

Do you have any bipods for SKS rifle??

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    The S&W M&P has proven to be very popular. The only major reservation that I have about the M&P is the fact that most of the M&P pistols available in Canada are equipped with a magazine disconnect, while in the U.S., where the consumers in most states have the freedom to choose, most M&P pistols are sold without this "feature". Different retailers have informed me that North Sylva's M&P product selection is limited and weighed heavily toward models with magazine disconnectors. Is this true?

Why is the no-magazine disconnect M&P so hard to find in Canada?

Which M&P SKU numbers are actually available from North Sylva?

Will North Sylva import other models, including SKU models that have the marking "CAUTION: CAPABLE OF FIRING WITH MAGAZINE REMOVED", if they are ordered by a dealer?
    I bought an M&P 40 range/carry kit from Al Flaherty's and it does not have the magazine disconnect. Not sure if all the range/carry kits are all like this, but mine is
    You can't fix stupid.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    The only major reservation that I have about the M&P is the fact that most of the M&P pistols available in Canada are equipped with a magazine disconnect.

I will not own another pistol with a magazine disconnect, and I will not be recommending any pistol with a magazine disconnect to anyone. And many contemporary trainers say that that the removal from a firearm of anything characterized by the manufacturer as a safety device is ill-advised and is like opening a Pandora's Box, so I cannot recommend that anyone remove a magazine disconnect from a pistol that has it.

Otherwise, the M&P - without a magazine disconnect, without an internal lock, and with the marking "CAUTION: CAPABLE OF FIRING WITH MAGAZINE REMOVED" - is a viable pistol that I can recommend.
    The m&p 9 that I had did not have a magazine disconnect.
    I believe most range kits comes with no magazine disconnect.

just curious why you dislike the mag disconnect so much

Does North Sylva plan on becoming a full line KelTec distributor, if so when?

Hey Im an Employee At SAIL... could you tell me if you guys import the springfield XMDs in 9mm