Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526

Thread: CZ 958 Teaser Part 4 (NO THEY DON'T HAVE CHROME LINED BARRELS)

Has it been approved for sale?

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C18cz858 View Post
    Has it been approved for sale?
    Not at this time. YOu can bet once it is we will be plastering this all over CGN and the web
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

delete (wrong thread)
    Last edited by slim123; 10-07-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    im getting tired of this "old" thread that keeps poppin up like new.....

btw grumpy, I sent an email to john asking him some direct questions about a order I want to put in...but there were website issues that I asked about....been a week now...still no reply
    If you guys are too busy to answer emails inquiring about a "good size" order....then maybe you have too much business already and obviously don't need more....
    In todays internet world its extremely easy to find another vendor.....a few seconds at the keyboard..
    I like you guys ( and have gave you plenty of business in the past), but I stopped buying from wolverine a few years back due to very slow shipping.....

with November creeping up fast......theres no way ill wait 2 weeks or more for my order...when other vendors I have ordered from have the product out the door the same day...and I get it home 4 or 5 days after that...

Im not bitching....just dissapointed
    Did you email john direct or did you email sales@wolverinesupplies.com? John hasn't been in much the last couple of weeks due to other commitments, so if you mailed it directly to him, then there is a good chance it hasn't been seen as of yet.
    John is busy with lots of other aspects of the business.

If you emailed sales@wolverinesupplies.com then yes there is an issue as to why you haven't received a reply. email me at grumpy@wolverinesupplies.com and I will take care of that.

Also please take into account that emails get lost in cyber space, grabbed by spam filters and many other reasons that stop them be actually being received by us. It isn't automatically that we are ignoring people or have too much business.
    I know myself when I deal with companies if I don't get a response in a day or two I send a second email or pick up the phone.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

....time to revive an old thread to answer a lot of questions now that it has been approved.