Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another target design

Quote Originally Posted by CST Grad C.Nixon View Post
    Could I put in a vote for a Velociraptor from Jurassic Park as a target design??

Cause ya just never know.... :D:D:D
    Speed is fine, but accuracy is final
    Its not the bullet with your name on it. Its the one addressed "To Whom it May Concern" that you have to worry about.

Don't know if any of you have seen a prairie gopher in full charge after missing with 10/22 but could send you to critical stress debriefing. might make and interesting target

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Desdicardo View Post
    A fun one is using a standard bullseye style target and assigning values to each ring and shooting for a penny/dime/dollar a point. There are targets with a deck of cards laid out and you shoot for the best poker hand too.
    Where would I find the deck of cards targets? I'd like to see four paper targets, one each suit, but with the size of the cards decreasing as the value goes up ie ace is tiny, deuce is large. Also the deck couldn't be in numerical order, they'd have to be randomly organized. Hate to see my competitor miss a king only to hit a jack!

Nasty rabbit

The most nasty animal attack I've ever seen was the rabbit in Monty Python's Holy Grail. Never under estimate how nasty they can be.
    I'll be good, I'll be good, I'll be good.

GunNutz
    darts with a free-pistol... 50 m, one hand, open sights, unsupported standing...

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatstacks View Post
    Where would I find the deck of cards targets? I'd like to see four paper targets, one each suit, but with the size of the cards decreasing as the value goes up ie ace is tiny, deuce is large. Also the deck couldn't be in numerical order, they'd have to be randomly organized. Hate to see my competitor miss a king only to hit a jack!
    I seen them on the "Free Targets" forum. It looks like the deck is laid out in sequential suits sans jokers and are pretty small.
    Speed is fine, but accuracy is final
    Its not the bullet with your name on it. Its the one addressed "To Whom it May Concern" that you have to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by CV32 View Post
    Charging bear, charging moose, leaping cougar, angry beaver, etc. Lotsa possibilities there. :D
    I "shot" at a leaping cougar once... I think I hit her pillow case :D
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    I "shot" at a leaping cougar once... I think I hit her pillow case :D
    Holy crap that is funny s*^t. LOL
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.

Expired Business
    Our artists are back, we have then back logged with some designs.

We are producing some download able targets that you can print off on an 8.5x11 for sighting in MOA and one for mildot, there will be two other deigns. Then there is the zombies to get done(long over due). And a few others(cards, etc)

Charging animals is a great idea. If you can come up with 3 animals agree on it, get 6 ppl to comit to 50 of each(150total) at $150 us shipping we will put it at the front of the line.

We need to make sure that we have product that people are going to buy so we aren't stuck with the inventory and no market.

We are considering anthropomorphic animal targets for the ranges that won't allow zombies or ppl.

Strip-Plinking?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast