Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: FightLite MXR Carbine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Only approximately 2 years to go for these!!!! We just got the sig and cz a long with others and a few more new guns soon. These are to far down the line to get exited about yet.....specially when the m10x is coming:~}
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Would be all over this in .40 cal which seems strange it's not a calibre listed. They say in video this was developed for a need for patrol carbine to law enforcement and from what iam aware of most police forces use .40

NR with a full length hand guard I'd be in 110%
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

BANNED
    Why are you advertising the price in USD ??? I thought you were a Canadian retailer ?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by doubletapblanc View Post
    Why are you advertising the price in USD ??? I thought you were a Canadian retailer ?

They are not advertising in USD. It's an indication. I am sure final price would be CAD

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapblanc View Post
    I am told that the "Target Retail Price" is $700 USD this is not a final price at this time, who knows what the exchange rate will be as well as many other factors, so this is a guide only at this time. When we advertise her in Canada for sale there will be a price in Canadian dollars.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Only approximately 2 years to go for these!!!! ... These are to far down the line to get exited about yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I am told that the "Target Retail Price" is $700 USD this is not a final price at this time, who knows what the exchange rate will be as well as many other factors, so this is a guide only at this time. When we advertise her in Canada for sale there will be a price in Canadian dollars.
    Speaking of which, when do you think these will actually be available, John? ('ballpark'-wise... )
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Speaking of which, when do you think these will actually be available, John? ('ballpark'-wise... )
    My most realistic "guess" would be first quarter of next year, maybe sooner, it is to far away to be very precise.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Would you let us know once you submit a sample to the lab......then the waiting can begin. Also has the lab been getting frts issued faster as of late that you have noticed or they still dragging there feet in your experience?
    And thanks John for your efforts in the ways of the gun for us nutz.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Taggeddy tag tag
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.